Pie and Bovril Civil War

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There have been some defections (and in 8Mile's case, defecations) that have seen things swing wildly in favour of the Pete/Jimmy squad. This will be less of a brawl and more of a massacre. I'm sure once it's all over Jimmy will arrange the appropriate candlelit vigils and minute's silences.

Updated lists are in the OP.

Pete and Jimmy (the Goat Suckers):
the_saints_are_coming
Lewis Stevenson
YassinMoutaouakil
Heedthebaa
NewDomDom
welshbairn
KnightswoodBear

Sloop John B

Rugster

the jambo-rocker

Bert Racoon

tamthebam

Gordon EF

Honest_Man#1

Adam

CGR

What a bunch of absolute no-mark shitebags. CIgars oot, this is gonna be a breeze, lads.

Alright, haven't read this father/son incest thread you're all so keen on, but I've no choice but to stick up for my boi's Throbby and Miley.

Come get a taste of the fat man, laddies :ass

Normally I'd side with anyone who sniffs knickers, but I can't be on a side with 14mile and Sol.

Sorry, throbber.

This has turned into a disaster for my already fragile ego

You need to go around the site on a recruitment spree. It's looking very unfortunate for your mob right now. Get on all the forums (except the Juniors one) and rally folk to your cause.

You need to go around the site on a recruitment spree. It's looking very unfortunate for your mob right now. Get on all the forums (except the Juniors one) and rally folk to your cause.

I don't think its down to me i think others in my clique have upset the masses on here, I'm not taking it too personally

Archived