Premier League 2015-16

Agreed.

Quite possible the points they currently have will be enough to win it

I think this will be the case. Tonight will have knocked Spurs a bit and I think Chelsea will beat them next Monday, rendering Leicester's last 3 results irrelevant.

I'm sure any Leicester fan won't really care if they win on or off the pitch!

• Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stranger things have happened! Old Trafford and Stamford bridge are two tough places to go. Plus Everton will not want their slump to continue.

If Leicester need to beat Chelsea they will beat Chelsea - no one at Stamford Bridge will break a sweat to hand the title to Spurs

As a Spurs 'fan', I obviously would've liked them to have won, but for months now I've not been bothered and freely admit to being caught up in this nationwide Leicester love-in. Really hope they beat Man Utd and win it from their own game.

ETA: Been a good thing for football. Great to see so many fans of other teams rooting for Leicester this season. The banter between them and the Southampton fans was good fun.

This.

Any other team at the top and I'd be spewing but for Leicester to go from where they were a year ago, to where they are now is amazing.

And the fact they ram it right up all the football hipsters in the process.

None of this 'regista' 'false nine' 'possession football' 'need a big squad to challenge' shite.

Straight up 4-4-2 with a tight knit squad, playing to their strengths.

Still a great season for Spurs to (hopefully) finish second as well.

So a annoying that Leicester will win it without playing so annoying and such a boring way for the neutral. They will have a week celebration then turn up for Everton in a subdued atmosphere as a week has already passed.

should of made then same times.

And aye, I'm sure Leicester fans across the country are tonight crying themselves to sleep at the prospect of winning the league title while they're not playing. Just start the season again so they can do it the right way.

Archived