Premier League 2015-16

• Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So close for them now. Given the resources massed against them, can anyone think of a greater achievement in football than what this club is about to secure? There is zero logic to what is happening here.

ETA - I hate the premier league as a rule. Franchise pish. But this is brilliant.

Are we going to see this happening more and more often with the larger finances in England?

Cannot imagine his Leicester fans feel right now. Must be tears galore.

Yes! Who'd have thought they'd drop points at home to West Brom.

Would be utterly terrific if Leicester were to win it at Old Trafford next week.

It would but I will be in a car on my way home from Easter Road so they can wait a week preferably. I want to see it happen!

Are we going to see this happening more and more often with the larger finances in England?

Cannot imagine his Leicester fans feel right now. Must be tears galore.

I think it'll prompt the big teams throwing even more money at it. This summer will be ridiculous for transfers.

Think you'd have to go back to clough winning the league with derby county but even then they had positive momentum from the previous promotion.....to go from dead cert relegation fodder to possibly winning the title with two games to spare is awesome.

Derby didnt go straight from promotion to title, there was a season in between. Clough did however win the league first season up with Forest. Did you mean them?

I think it'll prompt the big teams throwing even more money at it. This summer will be ridiculous for transfers.

I agree.

Papers are quoting Mourinho getting £300m to spend this summer as Man Utd boss..... Completely outrageous. That will be over half a billion they'll have spent in little over 3 years.

Edited to add that Papers are of course not necessarily accurate!

Stranger things have happened! Old Trafford and Stamford bridge are two tough places to go. Plus Everton will not want their slump to continue.

I do agree that they aren't necessarily easy games (Everton will surely win one of their last 3), however, I just can't see them not picking up a single win.

Archived