Bundesliga 2023/24

A dreadful red card decision. Nice to see inept officiating isn't exclusive to Scotland. Conspiracy theories begin from these types of decisions in this type of game.

Clear goalscoring opportunity when the player is about 25 yards from goal and on the angle? The defender had a teammate literally next to him when he committed the foul.

Foul and yellow card for me. Never a red.

Last away game of the season yesterday, as H96 drew 3-3 with Fortuna Düsseldorf. 2.600 Hanoveraner in attendance. With the shitload of Pyro that was set off will no doubt be an expensive afternoon for the club.

Off to a good start being 2-0 up in the 20th minute after goals by Teuchert & Schaub. Former H96 player Felix Klaus got 2 for the home side, then in the 77th minute Klaus set-up Daniel Ginczek for what looked to be the winner. 89th minute however and Maximillian Beier got the well deserved equaliser.

Next up the final game of the season for H96 as they host Holstein Kiel in a veritable dead rubber with neither team having anything to play for.

Duesseldorf4.jpg

Duesseldorf2.jpg

Duesseldorf.jpg

Duesseldorf3.jpg

Went back along with some mates on Saturday to watch Viktoria Köln v Osnabrück in the 3rd tier.

I had no idea that Osnabruck were so well supported. A crowd of about 6600 and I reckon at least 4000 were away fans but I'm not schooled in the size of the stands here. 

Fairly boring game, too piahed by the end to really remember much. Don't remember the red card and the away side took all 3 points in a fairly easy 2 nil victory.

However, I do recall the pyro at the start which the pictures just don't do justice. 

Also, apparently Viktoria have some fan link to Carsharlton(?)in London.

20230520_140128.jpg

20230520_140125.jpg

20230520_135246.jpg

20230520_135244.jpg

3 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

Went back along with some mates on Saturday to watch Viktoria Köln v Osnabrück in the 3rd tier.

I had no idea that Osnabruck were so well supported. A crowd of about 6600 and I reckon at least 4000 were away fans but I'm not schooled in the size of the stands here. 

Fairly boring game, too piahed by the end to really remember much. Don't remember the red card and the away side took all 3 points in a fairly easy 2 nil victory.

However, I do recall the pyro at the start which the pictures just don't do justice. 

Also, apparently Viktoria have some fan link to Carsharlton(?)in London.

20230520_140128.jpg

20230520_140125.jpg

20230520_135246.jpg

20230520_135244.jpg

Osnabrück has a relatively small stadium, 11.000 capacity of which 1.000 is for away fans. Have always been well supported (city has a 165.000 population). The game against Viktoria was their last away game of the season. With the tightness of the 3. Liga for the direct promotion and play-off spot (2 teams on 67 points and 2 teams on 66 points), add on the Deutschland ticket then a big away support would‘ve been expected.