When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

820 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Anyone who says Scotland doesn't have the resources to go it alone is a moron though.

That's never been my stance, of course.  I do have particular disdain for the "let's get the dressing-up box out", Glengarried-up, tartan-clad gonks who seem to dominated the Natter narrative and maybe that's what Jupe's referring to.

1 hour ago, BILmac1967 said:

glenanover/malky type shite & lies

Hello new troll.

I'm really interested to find out how the SNP was formed by firebombers who attacked Dutch & UK petrochemical offices in the 1970's.

Conventional wisdom suggests that they were formed in 1934, by the amalgamation of the National Party of Scotland and the Scottish Party.

Can you explain how they travelled forward in time to plant the firebombs?

Otherwise, can you please just f*ck off.

16 minutes ago, lichtgilphead said:

Hello new troll.

I'm really interested to find out how the SNP was formed by firebombers who attacked Dutch & UK petrochemical offices in the 1970's.

Conventional wisdom suggests that they were formed in 1934, by the amalgamation of the National Party of Scotland and the Scottish Party.

Can you explain how they travelled forward in time to plant the firebombs?

Otherwise, can you please just f*ck off.

I never posted that thing about typing shite & lies, that must be a hack, the people who formed the SNP in 1934 bear no resemblance to those from the 1970's , as do those presently, That's 3 SNP'S , the current one bears little resemblance to the previous 2, somewhat proves my previous point about the SNP being disingenuous and why am I a troll?

17 minutes ago, BILmac1967 said:

More shite by the new troll

As you well know, you'll already be on ignore by some posters. They don't want to read your crap, and dislike it being quoted.  More people than me will paraphrase your nonsense.

Now, to return to the point, can you provide evidence to back up your claim that the SNP firebombed Shell & BP offices in the 1970's.

That's the only discussion I'm interested in having with you.

Edit: You forgot to red dot my earlier post. You're slipping.

Edited by lichtgilphead

34 minutes ago, lichtgilphead said:

As you well know, you'll already be on ignore by some posters. They don't want to read your crap, and dislike it being quoted.  More people than me will paraphrase your nonsense.

Now, to return to the point, can you provide evidence to back up your claim that the SNP firebombed Shell & BP offices in the 1970's.

That's the only discussion I'm interested in having with you.

Edit: You forgot to red dot my earlier post. You're slipping.

The people who firebombed BP might not have been SNP they were probably "tartan terrorists" I can't find link to that, Iknow Margaret Thatcher appeared on question time and called them terrorists but I can't find a link to any of her question time appearances at all, I presumed they would be easy to find.

Overall, that's not the point, it wasn't the main drive of the points I made.

Sorry but what's "red dot" I don't see that in any instruction.

18 minutes ago, lichtgilphead said:

You specifically stated that you understood that the SNP "started from a couple of people fire-bombed shell and BP offices in protest and it grew from there"

Now you say you can't find any links to these events?

Smell Shite GIF - Smell Shite Yes GIFs

No volume there but I get the last word she said was "shite".

I've edited that post as I cannot prove links, technically, that was trolling. Lesson learned i'll only post things I can prove, but I promise you i'm every bit as honest as Donald Trump.

Joins a Scottish football forum and heads straight for the politics sub-forum, and the thread for Scottish independence.

Seems legit.
The Oaksoft gambit.

Only a matter of time before they're declaring their dislike of the whole forum and its users, while continuing to post religiously.

3 hours ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

The Oaksoft gambit.

Only a matter of time before they're declaring their dislike of the whole forum and its users, while continuing to post religiously.

You mean never on a Sunday?

14 hours ago, BILmac1967 said:

The people who firebombed BP might not have been SNP they were probably "tartan terrorists" I can't find link to that, ...

There was an incident that happened at a North Sea gas pipeline substation around 1977 or so and there was a long high profile trial related to it that eventually collapsed for procedural reasons. The SNP started decades before that and are unlikely to have viewed links to something like that as beneficial electorally so if anything it's more likely to have been done to damage Scottish nationalism than support it.

10 hours ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

The Oaksoft gambit.

I suppose i'm not legit in that i'm posting on the pro indy thread, I guess some people will always have their beliefs but posting on a thread you agree with is just boring.

Iguess i'll go and entertain somebody else.

1- If she's queen of the UK then our head of government would be UK, still not independent Scottish.
2- Didn't Westminster just bail us out of our £1- billion pound deficit (for a country of 7.5 million? people recently. Our own currency would be held up by all this large scale industry and well paid jobs which Scotland is known for (sarcasm)
3- As if we could afford to pay another army to defend us, we can hardly afford our bills as it is.
4- Lets cut ourselves off from our biggest trading partner as we argue to join Europe as an independent nation, 'cos that's really going to improve our economy.
5- I think you get the jist.
^^^We have another one [emoji849]

17 minutes ago, BILmac1967 said:

I suppose i'm not legit in that i'm posting on the pro indy thread, I guess some people will always have their beliefs but posting on a thread you agree with is just boring.

Iguess i'll go and entertain somebody else.

9 minutes ago, AUFC90 said:

^^^We have another one emoji849.png

I'm back to entertain you.

Here's my biggest problem, ultimately. When you look at BoJo and his supposedly educated chums trying to negotiate Brexit, and these Ox/Cam - Eton educated betters don't have the skills to stand up to Europe, then what hope do we have? The Scottish parly is like a chimps tea party, like 9-year-olds telling us what they think of the world,  complete amateur stuff.

When Scotland goes to negotiate our position in the EU, I just see us getting a stupendously bad deal, then being held over a barrel like Greece was when they fell behind with their bills

I don't hate the Indy crowd, it's just that I think we've been manoeuvered into this position. When we're given the chance to vote and given two choices, we really don't have the people to negotiate, so whether it's Brexit or indy, I think we've been manipulated by the fact that we joined the EU without a vote in the first place.

When people are posting that because Brexit is delayed and that an indy result would also be endlessly delayed, Idoubt it, I think we'd be welcomed to the EU with open arms, because if we don't have the people to negotiate, that suits the EU perfectly. 

The way I see modern democracy,they give us two crap choices, then tell us it's what we wanted 'cos we voted for it.