When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

822 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Douglas Chapman resigns as National Treasurer having been denied access to financial information by Peter Murrel.  Hard on the heels of three members of the finance committee resigning for the same reason. 

If you can't see it by now....you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink.

Just now, Pato said:

I haven't really been paying attention to this - what's the deal? What's Murrell suspected to be blocking?

Access to the books.  As they have used the 600k 'ringfenced' indy fund to fight two elections.  Which is illegal, that's fraud.  You can go to jail for that.  So they've been trying to cover their tracks and blocking access to the books. Which has now caused three members of the finance committee and the National Treasurer to resign in protest.

The SNP has become fatally corrupted and captured by careerists and zealots and fucking idiots.  That's why I say the game's a bogey now.  These people are no use to us.  

5 minutes ago, HalfCutNinja said:

Access to the books.  As they have used the 600k 'ringfenced' indy fund to fight two elections.  Which is illegal, that's fraud.  You can go to jail for that.  So they've been trying to cover their tracks and blocking access to the books. Which has now caused three members of the finance committee and the National Treasurer to resign in protest.

The SNP has become fatally corrupted and captured by careerists and zealots and fucking idiots.  That's why I say the game's a bogey now.  These people are no use to us.  

Absolutely.

Take a look at the 2019 accounts which show £190k in the bank account.

There was supposed to be a ring-fenced sum of £600k.

Where’s the money?

9 minutes ago, Pato said:

I haven't really been paying attention to this - what's the deal? What's Murrell suspected to be blocking?

Pep gets his news from the alba zoomers on twitter who want nothing to do with the snp but are obsessed with the snp 

5 minutes ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

Absolutely.

Take a look at the 2019 accounts which show £190k in the bank account.

There was supposed to be a ring-fenced sum of £600k.

Where’s the money?

They spent it fighting two unexpected elections clearly imo, and are now trying to hide that fact. Which is illegal.

Look at the nodding dog moron response from doulikefish there. This is what we're up against. The actual National Treasurer of the SNP comes out and says it he still lives in denial. Its very sad.  I mean what would the SNP National Treasurer know about the SNP's finances eh, he's just an Alba moron.

26 minutes ago, HalfCutNinja said:

They spent it fighting two unexpected elections clearly imo, and are now trying to hide that fact. Which is illegal.

Look at the nodding dog moron response from doulikefish there. This is what we're up against. The actual National Treasurer of the SNP comes out and says it he still lives in denial. Its very sad.  I mean what would the SNP National Treasurer know about the SNP's finances eh, he's just an Alba moron.

Clearly not enough, hence the resignation.

40 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

Bring it up at your next branch meeting lads 

I’ve repeatedly asked Sandy about this and he just ignores the question.

Obviously, none of my business other than my interest in Charity Governance and the Auditing profession.

It might be a storm in a tea cake but the question needs answering.

13 minutes ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

I’ve repeatedly asked Sandy about this and he just ignores the question.

Obviously, none of my business other than my interest in Charity Governance and the Auditing profession.

It might be a storm in a tea cake but the question needs answering.

What has Charity Governance got to do with the SNP?

Edited by strichener

59 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

Bring it up at your next branch meeting lads 

This is why we're fucked. Its become like a cult, even when presented with irrefutable evidence of dodgy goings on all people like you can is deflect and troll.

As for the ring-fenced indy fund many people dontated who weren't party members. It wasn't an SNP fund. Therefore its ILLEGAL to use it for SNP parliamentary business. 

When you have the actual treasurer of the party and three members of the finance committee resigning in protest over this people who aren't absolute cultist morons like you have massive alarm bells going off.

This is why a husband and wife team running the party is dodgy as f**k too.  Independence has been scuppered from within due to sheer stupidity of those at the top. The party has been taken over by morons and this is what morons do.  Sprinkle in a few nutters and zealots and we are where we are.

45 minutes ago, strichener said:

What has Charity Governance got to do with the SNP?

Nothing. You are correct.

I intended to refer to the Electoral Commission, not the Charity Commision.

All political parties have their Accounts scrutinised by the Electoral Commission and are on public record.

Was at the Kelpies today. And wouldnt even have taken note of this were it not for the disaster some folk have had on this thread recently, but there was a surprisingly high number of English accents, and despite Falkirk being an SNP stronghold, not a single person was abused.

How strange..... Felt like a missed opportunity for the cause.

Just now, Bairnardo said:

Was at the Kelpies today. And wouldnt even have taken note of this were it not for the disaster some folk have had on this thread recently, but there was a surprisingly high number of English accents, and despite Falkirk being an SNP stronghold, not a single person was abused.

How strange..... Felt like a missed opportunity for the cause.

There's no increase of anti-English racism, its just a false narrative the media are trying to build to beat the independence movement with. Same as all the 'division' that supposedly plagued indyref.  Its a lie.

And nobody is ever able to give a good answer to the question, if anti-English racism in Scotland is such a big thing, yet the inverse is not the same in England, why had England elected a PM who is a virulent and open anti-Scottish racist? 

And why is it the case that its unthinkable Scotland would ever do the same, yet for Boris it wasn't even a factor. Do you think if NS had published a poem describing the English as "a verminous race to be exterminated" it would have not been mentioned at all by the media when she was running for elected office?

Access to the books.  As they have used the 600k 'ringfenced' indy fund to fight two elections.  Which is illegal

Spending campaign donations on a campaign, any campaign, is not illegal or fraudulent. Swinney says he's not aware of any police investigation into SNP finances.