When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So your outrage is reduced to "Lololol ok." and "Aye".

Youre talking about national stocks of ppe, im talking about that and overall response. Its just absolutely clear to me that you dont actually know what youre talking about. Yes the UK gvt retains the overall portfolio for most aspects, that is not the point im making, im saying and have all along that the Scottish Governments lack of preparedness for the areas it controls has been poor, they seem to be getting their act together but on the whole the response and lack of planning has undoubtedly contributed to this issue. How you can debate that is entirely beyond me, but im sure if you explained your ‘just blame the uk gvt’ stance to the families of care home residents failed by our approach to this they’ll understand, if you do it in your usual snidey tone it’ll really help them understand.
Just as an aside, i really hope youre not an active campaigner for independence.

1 minute ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Youre talking about national stocks of ppe, im talking about that and overall response. Its just absolutely clear to me that you dont actually know what youre talking about. Yes the UK gvt retains the overall portfolio for most aspects, that is not the point im making, im saying and have all along that the Scottish Governments lack of preparedness for the areas it controls has been poor, they seem to be getting their act together but on the whole the response and lack of planning has undoubtedly contributed to this issue. How you can debate that is entirely beyond me, but im sure if you explained your ‘just blame the uk gvt’ stance to the families of care home residents failed by our approach to this they’ll understand, if you do it in your usual snidey tone it’ll really help them understand.
Just as an aside, i really hope youre not an active campaigner for independence.

I'm only snidey because I think you're a lying c**t.  Hope that helps.

Destroyed? You haven't issued a scrap of evidence and you're clearly a lying c**t. You can barely type with one finger, ffs.

So you deny that ready scotland, scottish resilience, police scotland emergencies planning, scottish nhs public health exist? Interesting take considering these bodies do exist and are part of Scotland’s response.

1 minute ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

So you deny that ready scotland, scottish resilience, police scotland emergencies planning, scottish nhs public health exist? Interesting take considering these bodies do exist and are part of Scotland’s response.

Ok, link us to any evidence that those bodies are responsible for UK-wide emergencies. Go on, do it. Anything at all. Any scrap of anything, you lying c**t.

Ok, link us to any evidence that those bodies are responsible for UK-wide emergencies. Go on, do it. Anything at all. Any scrap of anything, you lying c**t.

Mate youve got a screw loose. They are responsible for planning for the devolved aspects of Scottish reserved matters when it comes to emergencies.
Here, take it from the Scottish government themselves, its dumbed down to the point even you would get it

https://www.readyscotland.org/ready-government/resilience-division/

7 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Mate youve got a screw loose. They are responsible for planning for the devolved aspects of Scottish reserved matters when it comes to emergencies.
Here, take it from the Scottish government themselves, its dumbed down to the point even you would get it

https://www.readyscotland.org/ready-government/resilience-division/

Mate, that doesn't mention pandemic once. You're the one with the screw loose. You've dug yourself into a hole and you're determined to keep digging. Give it up.

Just now, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Would you agree that ready scotland are involved in the response to the pandemic in Scotland or is the UK government leading the response in Scotland?

Jesus f**k, you're sucking the life out of me. Is ready scotland obliged to maintain a supply of PPE for a pandemic?  If so, where is it stipulated?

https://www.readyscotland.org/media/1508/preparing-scotland-mass-fatalities-core-document-25-october-2017-published-version.pdf
Document from 2017 demonstrating Scottish resilience awareness of role in response to mass death in the event of pandemic flu. Ive never once denied the UK government plans things but to deny the key role of Scotlands public bodies in doing their own preparation and planning is the ranting of a lunatic. Ive pointed you towards the actual department, told you ive got lived experience working with public bodies in Scotland and an insight into emergency planning yet you still dont seem to admit that youre wrong, yes MOST of the blame lies at Westminster, but how can you think the Scottish Government is somehow absolved of all responsibility???

Just now, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

https://www.readyscotland.org/media/1508/preparing-scotland-mass-fatalities-core-document-25-october-2017-published-version.pdf
Document from 2017 demonstrating Scottish resilience awareness of role in response to mass death in the event of pandemic flu. Ive never once denied the UK government plans things but to deny the key role of Scotlands public bodies in doing their own preparation and planning is the ranting of a lunatic. Ive pointed you towards the actual department, told you ive got lived experience working with public bodies in Scotland and an insight into emergency planning yet you still dont seem to admit that youre wrong, yes MOST of the blame lies at Westminster, but how can you think the Scottish Government is somehow absolved of all responsibility???

A comprehensive overview of pandemic influenza planning in the UK is given in UK Influenza Pandemic Preparedness Strategy; - you have made my point precisely, thank you.

A comprehensive overview of pandemic influenza planning in the UK is given in UK Influenza Pandemic Preparedness Strategy; - you have made my point precisely, thank you.

Of which the Scottish government has its own responsibilities, f**k me are you actually that thick that you dont get that its up to the devolved public bodies to do their own preparation?

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/213717/dh_131040.pdf

Section 3.26

3.26 All Government departments are directly or indirectly involved in preparing for an influenza pandemic and play an active role in informing and supporting contingency planning in their areas of responsibility.

2 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Of which the Scottish government has its own responsibilities, f**k me are you actually that thick that you dont get that its up to the devolved public bodies to do their own preparation?

Apparently our responsibility is burying the bodies - once again, please do provide ANY EVIDENCE to back up your bullshit. Anything at all to do with the provision of PPE in a pandemic would be great.

Apparently our responsibility is burying the bodies - once again, please do provide ANY EVIDENCE to back up your bullshit. Anything at all to do with the provision of PPE in a pandemic would be great.

See my post above. Also its more than just PPE you utter simpleton, its every aspect.

Each government department has responsibility for its own planning, that means in devolved matters its the scottish government, which means that buying ppe for scottish public bodies is the responsibility for the scottish government, which is why they have their own procurement.

7 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

See my post above.

The UK will continue to maintain stockpiles and distribution arrangements for antiviral medicines and antibiotics sufficient for a widespread and severe pandemic"

That's what I've been saying this whole time - the UK is responsible for preparing for nationwide emergencies.