When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 hours ago, Avon Barksdale said:

Indeed, anyone simply saying they are English, or displaying English paraphernalia runs the risk of alerting Humza's stormtroopers.

These are the only acceptable representation of Englishness in Wee Nippy's Scotchland.

IMG_20210602_145235.thumb.jpg.63d973494b361315df9d5c6b16678467.jpg

I'm not sure why they chose a bus conductor for those scarves. A cop would've made more sense.

6 hours ago, NotThePars said:

Going to take this as an embarrassed yes

You can take it whatever way you want.

But the condescending attitude is really pretty daft. Gaining 1 3% of the constituency vote suggests the greens continue to trough off the pro indy list vote whilst being a total nonentity party in their own right. 

No surprise then that the whole idea of a pro independence list only party, provokes such hostility.

You can take it whatever way you want.
But the condescending attitude is really pretty daft. Gaining 1 3% of the constituency vote suggests the greens continue to trough off the pro indy list vote whilst being a total nonentity party in their own right. 
No surprise then that the whole idea of a pro independence list only party, provokes such hostility.

Certainly troughing off the pro-indy list vote better than the Alba Party!

18 minutes ago, Avon Barksdale said:

Effie with an absolute banger here. One of her best efforts. Pure Kincardinesque.

She's been repeating that line for years now has she not? Was thinking about creating a "takes of all time thread" the other week and meant to nominate it

25 minutes ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

She's been repeating that line for years now has she not? Was thinking about creating a "takes of all time thread" the other week and meant to nominate it

Drink it in.

European football is neither European nor international. It contributes to the continuing division of both the EU and the UK, but enjoy it if you wish. I hope for a British team one day, which would have a better chance than trying to win by dividing our football forces four ways.

You will experience flag waving and nationalism, which Europe could do without. It might seem harmless fun and maybe you couldn’t bear to give up your separate teams. But there would be no SNP today if the first “international” match between England and Scotland in 1872 had never taken place.

1 hour ago, Avon Barksdale said:

Drink it in.

European football is neither European nor international. It contributes to the continuing division of both the EU and the UK, but enjoy it if you wish. I hope for a British team one day, which would have a better chance than trying to win by dividing our football forces four ways.

You will experience flag waving and nationalism, which Europe could do without. It might seem harmless fun and maybe you couldn’t bear to give up your separate teams. But there would be no SNP today if the first “international” match between England and Scotland in 1872 had never taken place.

TIL the Yugoslavian & U.S.S.R teams never existed.

14 hours ago, Blootoon87 said:
On 08/06/2021 at 23:17, oneteaminglasgow said:
Mind people were worried about Kincardine cause he wasn’t posting.
Fucking halcyon days man 

Wish everyone else would stick the bigoted old alky c**t on ignore and stop quoting him. He despises Scotland and doesn't get a vote anyway, his opinion is irrelevant.

I love Scotland too much to want it falling in to the hands of you small-minded, anglophobic tartan gonks who are a disgrace.

14 hours ago, Avon Barksdale said:

Huge Kincy vibes in this thread here. Always enjoy the 'it's racist not to support England in major championships' discourse.

Why reference me here?  I'm a Scotland supporter and have been since I was taken to Hampden in the 60s.  If I were running a pub in Glasgow for this championship I'd likely not have an England flag displayed either.

17 hours ago, SweeperDee said:

f**k that, you can keep Dumfries & Galloway. 

That's the basic idea, really, and you're not the first one to mention this, so it's an idea with some traction.

Then again, you'll be part of New Dunwegia so you won't care.

I love when the "Team GB would do so much better" argument comes up. Not only blissfully misses the entire point, but I've never been sure how the England squad plus Ryan Giggs/Gareth Bale would have done much to engender success over the past thirty-odd years.

Just think how many European trophies The Celtgers FC would win. Get onto it pronto.

6 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

I love Scotland too much to want it falling in to the hands of you small-minded, anglophobic tartan gonks who are a disgrace.

Why reference me here?  I'm a Scotland supporter and have been since I was taken to Hampden in the 60s.  If I were running a pub in Glasgow for this championship I'd likely not have an England flag displayed either.

It was more the faux offended 'the English are an oppressed minority in Wee Nippy's Scotland' that I was hinting at in regards to you tbh.