When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

49 minutes ago, Fide said:

Sadiq Khan in today's Daily Record comparing supporters of independence to racists and bigots.  Way to win back 45% of the population, you thick c**t.

Which side do the National Front, BNP, UKIP, Orange Order and English Defence League support again?

British nationalism: good, solid patriotism based on a thoroughly understandable desire for self governance and proper values.

Scottish nationalism: divisive, wicked separatism.

Irish nationalism: an evil, violent campaign to kill off her glorious Britannic Majesty's benign, God-appointed reign.

Edited by Antlion

59 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Not quite what he said but how the Record editorial have made it look.

Did anyone listen to Radio Scotland - Gerry Hassan on with Lesley Brennan - she was absolutely awful. She was asked about Khan's comments and didn't have a clue what the interviewer was talking about. Then seemed to be throwing herself behind federalism but clearly not understanding how federalism works. If is the level of talent in the Scottish Labour Party then they are fucked. Hassan was, as ever, on the ball - the federalism ship sailed a long time ago - it might have been my preferred constitutional arrangement but once it was rejected by the English regions it was dead as a Norwegian Blue.

Heard that.

I hope Lesley Brennan was hopelessly hungover as there was little in the way of coherence, however I rather suspect that she perfectly well communicated the flailing nature of her party

Not quite what he said but how the Record editorial have made it look.

Did anyone listen to Radio Scotland - Gerry Hassan on with Lesley Brennan - she was absolutely awful. She was asked about Khan's comments and didn't have a clue what the interviewer was talking about. Then seemed to be throwing herself behind federalism but clearly not understanding how federalism works. If is the level of talent in the Scottish Labour Party then they are fucked. Hassan was, as ever, on the ball - the federalism ship sailed a long time ago - it might have been my preferred constitutional arrangement but once it was rejected by the English regions it was dead as a Norwegian Blue.

This is taking from his twitter
23e2004c556f1dbb3f24dfa3c38bbf0e.jpg

How much longer can Dugdale last?  She has absolutely zero credibility having seen Labour's vote plummet under her 'leadership'?

An equally intriguing question, of course, is who do they have that can do a better job?

PS Im actually smiling to myself remembering how Labour thought that Jim Murphy was going to be their saviour in Scotland.  Halcyon days.

52 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

How much longer can Dugdale last?  She has absolutely zero credibility having seen Labour's vote plummet under her 'leadership'?

An equally intriguing question, of course, is who do they have that can do a better job?

PS Im actually smiling to myself remembering how Labour thought that Jim Murphy was going to be their saviour in Scotland.  Halcyon days.

I think she'll hold on for a while, unless Labour receive a truly unprecedented kicking in the Local Elections. Even then the only real candidate to replace her is probably Sarwar, who is a fucking reptile. Scottish Labour have absolutely no political talent up here at all. In any other era I don't think Dugdale would have got much beyond Local Councillor level. She's utterly inept. She also is disturbingly reminiscent of the "overly attached girlfriend" meme. 

1kbgxu.jpg

On Saturday, February 25, 2017 at 08:40, jupe1407 said:

Do the Labour hierarchy, both north and south of the border, hold meetings every morning to propose ideas to shoot themselves in the foot? Stupid, stupid fuckers.

Nope. Just point and shoot. No need for meetings.