When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

That is not what humblebragging is FFS. :rolleyes:

Just fucking stop now before you embarass yourself further.

Humblebrag: an ostensibly modest or self-deprecating statement whose actual purpose is to draw attention to something of which one is proud.

We'll just leave that there and folk can make up their own minds if that's a decent summation of your posts. Turns out that I may have been wrong in assuming any modesty was involved, however.

The decent summation of his posts is that he claims to have any sort of care for the wellbeing of anyone other than himself, when he clearly doesn't. I actually don't see much wrong with voting for purely selfish reasons, and I don't see why folk can't just say that, rather than try and defend the indefensible.

3 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

You can mention whatever you like.

I don't care if you have a personal jumbo jet.

I am picking you up on your humblebragging and hypocrisy.

And rightly so.

I don't dislike poor people.  You can hold that against me too.

Edited by Granny Danger

11 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

If you can find example of me being modest and bragging in the same post then I'll be astonished.

You've convinced me; I believe that you're just a braggart.

You're back on to your pet prejudices now; so please continue!  :thumsup2

3 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Not disliking poor people might make you feel good but it won't help them to work out how to budget properly to allow them to put food on their tables.

Give me a handful of callous b*****ds who can end poverty at a stroke any day over a group of hand wringing wets who do sod all to help anyone.

Warm words don't fill bellies.

Whatever helps you sleep though.

BTW I dislike a lot more than just poor people. I think humans are basically dreadful animals. Greedy, vain, thoughtless, ill-educated and lazy. They can't be trusted. Lie, cheat and steal to get their own way. Talk one way but act another. And socially they are as fake as a 9 pence coin.

Incredible insight into your own personality.  It's deflection from your own traits that makes you want everyone else to be like you.  Thankfully we're not.

12 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

I saw today's announcement.

None of that amounts to the NHS in England being "absolutely destroyed".

The NHS, like most public bodies in the UK, simply don't seem to be able to run themselves properly.

If they could, they wouldn't be in this trouble. It's frustrating to watch something so important run by such incompetent twats whose only response to the difficulties they face is to ask for more and more money. Perhaps they think money can just simply be plucked intact from trees.

I agree.  It's an absolute national disgrace the way the tories are running/ruining the NHS.

18 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Not disliking poor people might make you feel good but it won't help them to work out how to budget properly to allow them to put food on their tables.

Give me a handful of callous b*****ds who can end poverty at a stroke any day over a group of hand wringing wets who do sod all to help anyone.

Warm words don't fill bellies.

Whatever helps you sleep though.

BTW I dislike a lot more than just poor people. I think humans are basically dreadful animals. Greedy, vain, thoughtless, ill-educated and lazy. They can't be trusted. Lie, cheat and steal to get their own way. Talk one way but act another. And socially they are as fake as a 9 pence coin.

Supras was the first name that came to mind when reading this post.

He was full of self-loathing too.

4 minutes ago, DublinMagyar said:

Is this the Katie Hopkins/Piers Morgan/Jeremy Clarkson impersonation thread? Where do I vote, that oaksoft is fucking BRILLIANT. Also, is this a Turing test?

Not only have I had to google cromulent, I've now had to google Turing test.

25 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

I think humans are basically dreadful animals. Greedy, vain, thoughtless, ill-educated and lazy. They can't be trusted. Lie, cheat and steal to get their own way. Talk one way but act another. And socially they are as fake as a 9 pence coin.

*Insert hackneyed "I see yer da's taking the divorce well!" joke here.*

Just now, BigFatTabbyDave said:

If humans are dreadful animals because they're ill-educated, where does the rest of the animal kingdom stand?  :unsure:

To answer that question we've invited a chipmunk and a meerkat to discuss the matter in Latin.

4 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

To answer that question we've invited a chipmunk and a meerkat to discuss the matter in Latin.

Couldn't follow a word of it. He's been right all this time  :(