When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

20 hours ago, lichtgilphead said:

@Glenanover

I'm sure that you must have missed my post by accident, as you've responded to later posts on the thread.

As requested, can you post proof of Scottish Nationalists "screaming abuse" at AFFG supporters (especially at the racist holocaust denier Mr Mankyjacket) during AUOB marches.

My own experience (at the Oban march) was that everyone pointed & laughed. There was no abuse, but plenty of hilarity. However, I'm open to persuasion, as long as you provide some independent proof.

Over to you...

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/4462711/scottish-independence-march-ayr-video/

25 minutes ago, Glenanover said:

The bloke's behaviour isn't at all surprising if you are on P&B.  We all know that the Natters are becoming increasingly tetchy and upping the ethno-nationalist ante.  The  comments section is the most interesting.  They have gone 'full Sellick' and calling the bigot a plant or an infiltrator.

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

The bloke's behaviour isn't at all surprising if you are on P&B.  We all know that the Natters are becoming increasingly tetchy and upping the ethno-nationalist ante.  The  comments section is the most interesting.  They have gone 'full Sellick' and calling the bigot a plant or an infiltrator.

Didn't shout it loudly enough imo.

Now f**k off you British c**t!!!

We, the P & B collective, bow to your unquestionable judgement in recognising a bigot.  Close to hame, eh ???

7 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

With perfect timing we have the authentic voice of the average Natter.

4 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

Didn't shout it loudly enough imo.

Now f**k off you British c**t!!!

Nice to see some honesty.  Most of the Yessers on here agree with you but are too cowed to voice their bigotry.

Nice to see some honesty.  Most of the Yessers on here agree with you but are too cowed to voice their bigotry.

To coin a common phrase from little britnatters like yourself...

054909c8a69efee190ce89738100378b854f78-v

15 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

He could just be raging all the time likes.

1 hour ago, Glenanover said:

Thank you Glen. I hadn't seen that clip before. Even though the alleged swear-words are bleeped out, I can accept that one person called AFFG "c*nts" and told them to "f*ck off"

I also note that you referred to Mr Mankyjacket as "scum", so the abuse directed at him is from both sides, yes?

So, thats one each, even though the guy in orange used more robust langusge than you did.

I also noted the indy marcher behind him blowing kisses. That's a more normal reaction in my experience.

However, you promised me multiple examples of "a lot of abuse and hatred". You specifically said that your first example was "not the only one".

Over to you again...

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

Stop being a w**k.

Of course he could be.  It is yet more confirmation of a trend for Natters to rage and play the ethno-nationalist card, though

Some posters might find it rather sad that a near-pension age *** is cutting about the Politics sub-forum on a football website with such a spectacular need for some attention. Personally I find your desperation as funny as f**k 😂

11 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

Some posters might find it rather sad that a near-pension age *** is cutting about the Politics sub-forum on a football website with such a spectacular need for some attention. Personally I find your desperation as funny as f**k 😂

You bothered to read and quote four of my posts so my attention-seeking clearly works.

So which 'shite poster' is @Glenanoveran alias of? You've failed twice to say it. 

59 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

You bothered to read and quote four of my posts so my attention-seeking clearly works.

So which 'shite poster' is @Glenanoveran alias of? You've failed twice to say it. 

Does it matter? I've said on here before that I'm willing to engage with anybody who disagrees with me in a serious manner. I'm happy to yak to you about politics, Rangers cheating or whichever royal family member you want. But whether or not that length is an alias - he's a helmet. He's not here for serious discussion, or anything other than annoying people. And you know that. There was a guy on here (I can't remember his name. Had a Liam Gallagher profile picture) that I didn't agree with. Didn't slam into him however, because he wasn't just being a p***k. You know this, and I know this - don't be a w**k, folk won't treat you like a w**k.

Now, it's getting dark here and the cat needs fed. Just everyone remember that c***s that are only here to be c***s need treated that way. BYE BYE. x