When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

822 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just now, Ross. said:

Hi Malky. That's not really how these things work. When someone makes a claim, they have to provide evidence to back up that claim. You are making a claim and not providing that evidence, instead asking me to do your work for you. Please provide evidence to back up your claims, or stop making them.

The claim I made is that the Scottish Government spends £12.6Bn more than it earns in revenue. That comes DIRECTLY from the Scottish Government document - the GERs Report. You are the one who wanted supplementary evidence. Go find it. Have fun. 

11 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

I know! The standard of healthcare we get free is incredible. If you consider what we pay in tax for the public services we get its a steal at that. Its quite funny that idiots like Malky think we’d get just as good a service by selling the NHS out. Scary though. Just need to look at mental health provision to see how fucked we’d be staying in the union.
My wife is a doctor, financially its in her interest for this to happen, she’d literally become a millionaire in a matter of years, but wouldnt even dream of it because of how much harm it would cause. Its now coming to you either want indy or you want the union, nhs privatisation and all trump will bring. Thats the reality.

Yeah well, Malky is a first class liar.

I worked in the healthcare industry for three years. It's all about profit. Nothing else matters.

There was also the irony that the company offered mediocre health insurance.

5 minutes ago, Malky3 said:

The claim I made is that the Scottish Government spends £12.6Bn more than it earns in revenue. That comes DIRECTLY from the Scottish Government document - the GERs Report. You are the one who wanted supplementary evidence. Go find it. Have fun. 

You are asking me to find evidence to back up your claims? Why would I want to do that? You are the one making the claim, you provide the evidence.

1 minute ago, Ross. said:

You are asking me to find evidence to back up your claims? Why would I want to do that? You are the one making the claim, you provide the evidence.

It's in the GERs Report. Go read it. FFS - this is desperate stuff! 

34 minutes ago, Malky3 said:

Really? What about the impact on an area of scientific importance? We know now the devastation the golf course had caused to that area, and there's still no sign of the 1440 jobs that it was going to bring to the area. 

Looking at other links between the SNP and Mr Trump, what do you make of the fact that one of the biggest consumers of Scottish Government owned Prestwick Airport is a certain Mr Donald Trump and the American Airforce? 

What are you suggesting? That they should ban Donald Trump from using Prestwick Airport? 😂

What "devastation" is that? People who don't like Donald Trump (and I don't blame them) complain about the course being there. That's about it.

As for the jobs. It was obviously assumed at the time that it would. Foresight is a useful ability that nobody has.

1 minute ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Nae point arguing with a dafty who doesnt know what free at point of service is. I bet Malky thinks he’ll get a cheaper deal when it comes to health insurance.
Anyway im off to go drive the Ferrari.

Oh, hello. 

Here is what you said.

21 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

I know! The standard of healthcare we get free is incredible. If you consider what we pay in tax for the public services we get its a steal at that. Its quite funny that idiots like Malky think we’d get just as good a service by selling the NHS out. Scary though. Just need to look at mental health provision to see how fucked we’d be staying in the union.
My wife is a doctor, financially its in her interest for this to happen, she’d literally become a millionaire in a matter of years, but wouldnt even dream of it because of how much harm it would cause. Its now coming to you either want indy or you want the union, nhs privatisation and all trump will bring. Thats the reality.

No mention of "at the point of service". 

You do know that in Scotland we spend over £14Bn per annum on the NHS. Throughout the UK it's £139.3Bn. All of that money comes from taxes - it's not free at all. In Scotland the cost works out at £2,600 for each man, woman and child. Thats £10,400 per annum per family of 4. 

It's anything but free and the value for money it offers is clearly open to debate. 

1 minute ago, BawWatchin said:

What are you suggesting? That they should ban Donald Trump from using Prestwick Airport? 😂

What "devastation" is that? People who don't like Donald Trump (and I don't blame them) complain about the course being there. That's about it.

As for the jobs. It was obviously assumed at the time that it would. Foresight is a useful ability that nobody has.

Here

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-48789620

I forgot though, as a daft Nationalist you won't have been paying attention to BBC documentaries on the subject. 

Oh and whilst you are reading try this one too

https://www.scotsman.com/news/opinion/columnists/the-growing-scandal-over-donald-trump-and-prestwick-airport-martyn-mclaughlin-1-5001401

It'd be interesting to get to the bottom of the tie up between the SNP and Trump regarding Prestwick. Why is the Scottish taxpayer funding a loss making airport so heavily? 

Edited by Malky3

Yeah well, Malky is a first class liar.
I worked in the healthcare industry for three years. It's all about profit. Nothing else matters.
There was also the irony that the company offered mediocre health insurance.

Whereabouts? My mate who lives in Detroit has a sister in law who is a nurse in Florida, even with healthcare and employee rates she can’t afford a basic prescription even if they go to a free clinic, she had an appendectomy in miami and couldnt afford the rates so is being sued for somewhere in the region of $200,000 inc legal fees. My mate works as an engineer for General Motors and his $1500 a month policy doesnt even include dental treatment beyond fillings, he couldnt get his head around the fact national insurance/nhs paid for my braces when I was younger and the rates we pay for things like crowns etc. If they need to get counselling etc its not covered by the policies, all private. Thats why there are so many homeless people with visible mental health problems, thats what will happen here when they go ‘for profit’. You only have to spend a couple minutes online before you see just how dire medicaid is. Fucking kids dying of cancer because their parents can’t afford the hospital stay, people buying fake insulin and dying because its shite and they had to pay other bills. Honestly f**k with the NHS at your absolute peril. If anything it needs to be constitutionally enshrined in law in Indy Scotland.

Was in a shop in Nashville where the lassie serving was a single mother, her mum did the child care so she could work, but before the eligible period for health insurance in her work started her mum was diagnosed with Leukaemia, being the caring employers they were they allowed her to essentially have a donations bucket in the shop...

People really need to get just how dangerous this could become and will if the Americans get their hands on it.

We have access to some of the best doctors in the world, places like the beatson, canniesburn plastic surgery unit and the golden jubilee hospital cardio surgeons etc and its open to everyone.

3 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Whereabouts? My mate who lives in Detroit has a sister in law who is a nurse in Florida, even with healthcare and employee rates she can’t afford a basic prescription even if they go to a free clinic, she had an appendectomy in miami and couldnt afford the rates so is being sued for somewhere in the region of $200,000 inc legal fees. My mate works as an engineer for General Motors and his $1500 a month policy doesnt even include dental treatment beyond fillings, he couldnt get his head around the fact national insurance/nhs paid for my braces when I was younger and the rates we pay for things like crowns etc. If they need to get counselling etc its not covered by the policies, all private. Thats why there are so many homeless people with visible mental health problems, thats what will happen here when they go ‘for profit’. You only have to spend a couple minutes online before you see just how dire medicaid is. Fucking kids dying of cancer because their parents can’t afford the hospital stay, people buying fake insulin and dying because its shite and they had to pay other bills. Honestly f**k with the NHS at your absolute peril. If anything it needs to be constitutionally enshrined in law in Indy Scotland.

Was in a shop in Nashville where the lassie serving was a single mother, her mum did the child care so she could work, but before the eligible period for health insurance in her work started her mum was diagnosed with Leukaemia, being the caring employers they were they allowed her to essentially have a donations bucket in the shop...

People really need to get just how dangerous this could become and will if the Americans get their hands on it.

We have access to some of the best doctors in the world, places like the beatson, canniesburn plastic surgery unit and the golden jubilee hospital cardio surgeons etc and its open to everyone.

I worked for American Health Holdings. They're owned by Aetna, who are a real giant in the health industry. Second biggest I believe.

I've paid over $300 for a prescription before. There's a $4,000 deductible on my health plan. I can't remember how much I pay for the actual policy but I think it's around $400 every two weeks for medical.

Yup, dental is separate.

There's no way you can afford to be without insurance. Break a leg and you're looking at $50,000, at least.

You realise that we in the UK still have to pay for our NHS too? It's deducted from wage packets up and down the country. 
This leads me to believe you think privatisation of the NHS at the mercy of big pharma would result in TAX CUTS FOR HARDWORKING BRITS.

Further confirmation that you are a moron. Dont bother replying, I am only here to laugh at you.

31 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

“Busy” even though he’s posting on this thread every hour of every day. A complete saddo who’s getting a kick out of people responding to him.

He’s less of a saddo than those posters who continue to respond to him and his ilk.

In the last few moths this forum has been inundated by a handful of obvious trolls who continue to ruin threads due to the idiots who  continue to respond to them.

2 minutes ago, SweeperDee said:

Seriously though if our NHS became a diet American style healthcare system I wouldn’t be surprised to see violent riots springing up throughout Scotland and rUK. Would be the only way to stop it.

Where would the rioters go for treatment after the polis kick the shit out of them?