When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

11 hours ago, NotThePars said:

Imagine being so blinkered in your hatred of the SNP that you're reduced to sharing Richard Littlejohn articles. emoji23.png

I loathe politicians in general and they are all fair game. The SNP fanboys will dish out all sorts of insults to the Leaders of other parties but they can't take it. Imagine being so precious and tearful when a journalist prints an amusing anecdote about your Dear Leader. :lol:

7 minutes ago, Bishop Briggs said:

I loathe politicians in general and they are all fair game. The SNP fanboys will dish out all sorts of insults to the Leaders of other parties but they can't take it. Imagine being so precious and tearful when a journalist prints an amusing anecdote about your Dear Leader. :lol:

It was misogynist drivel and you know it

Edited by sophia

I can't differentiate between all the replies, so
Are we for British rule or
European rule...

I would be quite happy if we just "ruled" ourselves, and were in some sort of agreement with other Countries over trade etc. Will that do ?

We keep getting told we cannot win indyref2 To lose again would finish us off for a generation at least. So why are the Unionists so against having another one? 
Surely if they're so confident of winning then they should be backing to hold one as soon as possible...

C0b87beXEAAUx66.jpg&key=7294113a954b3c0130428f92895bab3ee14a9364cbac72ff7574a95f0d15d774

Bring it on, I'd go with tomorrow if possible, the inevitable increase in the NO vote would put this pish to bed forever.

27xfb0n.jpg

7 hours ago, Randy Giles said:

If we're just going down a simple "the people have spoken!" route then why should it be any different? As is the same with a general election, circumstances and situations change over time which can justify asking questions again. It's not difficult to grasp.

You are just advocating that we re- hold elections and referenda because the losing side find it doesn't like the result, that's all.

Just now, Highlandmagyar said:

You are just advocating that we re- hold elections and referenda because the losing side find it doesn't like the result, that's all.

I'm going to ask you this again. Why should it be any different between referenda and elections when the basic principles are the same? Let's try and keep it to your own opinions this time instead of just "you you you lol"

2 minutes ago, Randy Giles said:

I'm going to ask you this again. Why should it be any different between referenda and elections when the basic principles are the same? Let's try and keep it to your own opinions this time instead of just "you you you lol"

You obviously find it hard to grasp the difference between electing a government on a multitude of issues and a one issue referenda.

Just now, Highlandmagyar said:

You obviously find it hard to grasp the difference between electing a government on a multitude of issues and a one issue referenda.

4 minutes ago, Randy Giles said:

21 hours ago, NotThePars said:

Imagine being so blinkered in your hatred of the SNP that you're reduced to sharing Richard Littlejohn articles. emoji23.png

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Litlejohn is great isn't he. Lands his, friend inspired, boot square in the scrotum every time. 

Seaweed= Best description of an unprepossessing, ill-favoured, unattractive, unseductive, ugly wee c**t.

19 hours ago, Colkitto said:

You don't have to accept a Yes vote. That's what democracy is all about. 

If there was a Yes vote and Scotland became an independent country from rUK, there is nothing to stop a Unionist party campaigning to be part of the Union again. 

Get a majority in the Scottish parliament with a referendum in their manifesto and take it to the people again. The only added complication is you would require Westminster to take Scotland back again - that's democracy.

That's why the SNP are perfectly entitled to go back to the people with indyref2 if they get a majority of votes in the democratically elected Scottish parliament to hold one.

To answer your other question, a 50% + vote will suffice. 

Nah it would have to be best of 3 ya stupid p***k. It's only fair and equal. And how is wee seaweed going to stop Shetland, Orkney and the Outer Hebrides from leaving with their oil. You may not have noticed it but the police on these islands are mostly locals who have sworn allegiance to the Crown. And after all doesn't " The snp believe the best people to decide the future of our communities are the people who live in those communities"

Maybe that was why wee seaweed wanted a national police force, thinking she could control it.

Nah disnae matter how ye look at it yer f**ked.

11 hours ago, Highlandmagyar said:

So a single issue referenda is the same as a five yearly General election??? Ok!

11 hours ago, Randy Giles said:

I take it that the British people have spoken on a Tory government and that should now be the government from now on, if you're going down the "simplistic fuckwit" route.

Take it easy Highlandmagyar. You just made a c**t of the simplistic fuckwit RG.

The People have spoken, the b*****ds. Richard Nixon.

Edited by hehawhehaw

51 minutes ago, hehawhehaw said:

Nah it would have to be best of 3 ya stupid p***k. It's only fair and equal. And how is wee seaweed going to stop Shetland, Orkney and the Outer Hebrides from leaving with their oil. You may not have noticed it but the police on these islands are mostly locals who have sworn allegiance to the Crown. And after all doesn't " The snp believe the best people to decide the future of our communities are the people who live in those communities"

Maybe that was why wee seaweed wanted a national police force, thinking she could control it.

Nah disnae matter how ye look at it yer f**ked.

The Shetland/Orkney thing has been debunked during indyref1 - try again. 

The rest of your post is just ranting bollox

8 hours ago, RedRob72 said:

Bring it on, I'd go with tomorrow if possible, the inevitable increase in the NO vote would put this pish to bed forever.

27xfb0n.jpg

You say, "bring it on" I agree from a Unionist perspective that would be the logical thing to do.

But my point is NONE, absolutely NONE of the Unionist leaders either in Scotland or at Westminster share your view!

That's the strange part don't you agree?