Pish Adverts

Don't think it's been mentioned (which is absolutely fucking obscene, shame on you P&B), but the worst advert of all time, by an absolute fucking mile is this Just For Men monstrosity:

every single part of it is horrific, and everyone involved should have been barred from ever featuring in the entertainment industry ever again. The benchmark for shite advertisements.

• 3 weeks later...

Wtf, are they lacing Moams wi, these days?

Ken what? I like the Napoleon Dynamite dance scene, I really do. However, I really do have the strong urge to punch this pubes on a cotton buds, the Maom mover, specks right through the back of his heid.

Audrey Hepburn a 3/10 :lol:

Elsewhere, these match.com singles nights where all the wacky imperfect people meet up and compliment each other in improbable ways. There's one in a bowling alley where some boy is lining balls up by their colour, a burd comes over and swaps some round, they share a smile and the suggestion of a burgeoning relationship. When in reality the place shuts down within three months because even after relaying the floor they can't get the stains out after he blootered her skull to bits with one of the balls.

Elsewhere, these match.com singles nights where all the wacky imperfect people meet up and compliment each other in improbable ways. There's one in a bowling alley where some boy is lining balls up by their colour, a burd comes over and swaps some round, they share a smile and the suggestion of a burgeoning relationship. When in reality the place shuts down within three months because even after relaying the floor they can't get the stains out after he blootered her skull to bits with one of the balls.

Snorted tea out my nose at that.....correct summary of course 😅 Edited by dogmc

My ribs are actually hurting reading that. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Why does corsodyl think it's ok to show us what is supposed to be blood from brushing your teeth but Always use blue dye to symbolise a woman's period?

For the record I don't need to see blood for either advert

You're a fucking weirdo.

Why does corsodyl think it's ok to show us what is supposed to be blood from brushing your teeth but Always use blue dye to symbolise a woman's period?

For the record I don't need to see blood for either advert

I'll answer your question.

In simple terms, they show the blood as blue, on the Fanny pad commercials, to appease those of noble birth, the royal family. If you were to watch the same commercial in, say France or the USA, the blood is red. As they have no royal family to worry about.

You're welcome.

I'll answer your question.

In simple terms, they show the blood as blue, on the Fanny pad commercials, to appease those of noble birth, the royal family. If you were to watch the same commercial in, say France or the USA, the blood is red. As they have no royal family to worry about.

You're welcome.

False.