Pish Adverts

Not pish adverts as such, but the Galaxy one with Audrey Hepburn and the Lloyds horse one are getting rather tedious. More so with the latter as it tells you fcuk all about the bank other than 'we have a logo with a horse on it'. Galaxy one probably cost a bomb to make I guess.

Eta: Genuinely annoying advert would be the Tradepoint advert (to the tune of Vindaloo) which is constantly on Talk Sport.

I've never seen anyone eat (or more specifically open) chocolate like Galaxy like they do in adverts (sliding their nail down the foil).

A Magnum has never made the noise it does in the adverts when someone bites in to it.

Any advert where they treat the customer like a fucking moron and for my money car adverts do that every time.

Do they really believe that seeing a car drive up will make a whole audience rush out of their seats for a wee shot behind the wheel, fair enough the audience are actually perched hanging over a cliff, but still, f**k off.

Do they really believe that schoolkids will be dumbstruck with envy as they drop off their kid at the school gates?

Do they really believe that the world will step back and admire as their car glides along an empty street?

There's a BT Infinity advert on the go currently that starts off with music that sounds almost exactly like the intro to an advert for a new Mario game a few years back. Every time I hear it I think it's the Mario advert. Very strangely irritating.

The radio again.

"This is the sound of an airgun with a license... *bang* ...this is the sound of an airgun without a license... *silence*"

Aye, if you don't have a license, the airgun will just automatically not fire for you. Fucking idiots.

On 13/07/2016 at 19:18, peasy23 said:

This, along with the b*****ding "I see you baby, chicken madras" 

I'm waiting for the one where they use Adam and the Ants music:

"Beef chow mein! Beef chow mein!"

The Direct Line advert, simply due to the Pulp Fictionesque music at the end which is just an el cheapo riff which isn't from the film at all.

That's a lie actually, mainly because the whole idea of it all is about 20 years too late.