Michelle Mone (again)

~~~

50 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

She admits it in this article based on the interview:

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-67736860

Surely, they are both looking at significant jail time. Canoe man got 6 years for £250k fraud. 

Yes but he wasn't a Tory Lady and rich.Also never got Laura K to fly overseas to interview him so that all went against him 

Anyone got a TV they can give me. Just smashed f**k out of mine watching that simpering witch trying to justify being a fucking liar that her family has made £61M on a £200M contract isn't profiteering and she is a fucking liar..

And using the Matheson defence of protecting her family by lying.

Her and her man need jailed.

And count to ten and breathe.

Another woe is me entry from Mone. Very good at painting herself as a victim, isn't she? 

In terms of the crimes committed, here is a good explanation- https://www.taxpolicy.org.uk/2023/08/13/ppe_medpro/

She also had her lawyers SLAPP the Guardian to deny any association with PPE Medpro (she had since admitted her denials were a lie). 

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2023/dec/17/michelle-mone-admits-she-stands-to-benefit-from-60m-pounds-ppe-profit

"The government is also suing for the return of the £122m it paid for the surgical gowns, alleging they were unsafe to use.

PPE Medpro is defending the legal action. Mone and Barrowman both said they had done nothing wrong, except, Mone said, lie to the press.

“That is not a crime,” Mone said."

Mone and Barrowboy don't have one iota of morality or decency.

Jail the cvnts.

1 minute ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

The £50m Botox work doesn’t help.

That frozen top lip is going to be useful as she services big Senga fae Corntons requirements for the 10th time that first day in the jail.

And Barrowmans wee fat belly is a thing to behold 🤣

image.png.1d163bb7891caa338c34329824f5f956.png

10 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

That frozen top lip is going to be useful as she services big Senga fae Corntons requirements for the 10th time that first day in the jail.

And Barrowmans wee fat belly is a thing to behold 🤣

image.png.1d163bb7891caa338c34329824f5f956.png

Surprised Barrowmans Belly Button never took someones eye out.

3 hours ago, Michael W said:

Another woe is me entry from Mone. Very good at painting herself as a victim, isn't she? 

In terms of the crimes committed, here is a good explanation- https://www.taxpolicy.org.uk/2023/08/13/ppe_medpro/

She also had her lawyers SLAPP the Guardian to deny any association with PPE Medpro (she had since admitted her denials were a lie). 

I'm hoping that David Conn at The Guardian and other journos who have been working on this for years have plenty of evidence that's being held back atm. The schadenfreude at seeing Mone & Barrowman being taken down would be off the charts.

Mone might well be thick as two short planks but I doubt her legal team is. This looks to be a carefully plotted media "campaign" by them which obviously the lawyers think must be in their best interests. A lot is going to depend on other people within the govt "food chain" basically admitting to what appears outwardly to be obvious corruption within those processes. These are Tories we are talking about and I for one would be stunned to see Mone and her man anywhere near a Court never mind convicted despite how unpalatable that may be.