Raith v Alloa

Alloa going to extra time tonight. We should really be winning this on Saturday.

Can only see 4 players that started last night starting on Saturday and 1 of thems the goalkeeper

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The over-reaction to the Stenny lose is unbelievable. Forgive me but didn't Falkirk, Dumbarton, Alloa and QOTS also go out on the diddy cup? Looking at the records, other than the season winning it, we've only had the Quart Finals in this cup once in the past decade.

McKinnon gave some players an opportunity to impress and get some match fitness and game time and they didn't take it. We also didn't take our chances. McKinnon has come out and been frank and honest with the fans and we all know he wasn't happy with the result and performance. Makes a slight change from the past few seasons.

We're back home now and I expect us to pick up where we left from the Livi and Albion games. Toshney will be back in and I think he works better with Bates than Bene does. Plus McKeown will be back so we should be more solid at the back. For all the possession Falkirk had last Saturday I don't recall many clear cut chances.

Clearly we have an issue with taking our chances but again McKinnon has identified this. It's a massive blow when a team loses their best player, who also happens to be their main goalscorer and it's not easy to replace him. There's not going to a proven 15-20 goal striker just sitting there waiting for us to call him and sign him up. McKinnon is taking his time and looking for the right player, not just any player.

I can see us winning this 3-0 again and hopefully that will calm some of the overreacters down.

I think we can win this one, if we can get the all important first goal. Duffy is due a goal to cap the rest of his good play and Chops is always a threat.

Danny's main problem IMO is he's still not sure what his best team is. I'd go 4-4-1-1 with McAusland, McManus, O'Brien and Hetherington in midfield and Chops and Duffy alternating the front two positions.

This boy doesn't look as talented as Wasps1. It takes years of hard work and dedication to learn how to play the A-Team theme tune on repeat.

Couldn't lace my Boots!!!!

Takes even longer to learn how to use the quote function.

Playing the A-Team Theme is an art form. I mind when Wasps1 would suddenly blast it out at ear-piercing volume when the teams were about to come out. He's come a long way since those dark days.

I presume the constant dry-cleaning bills from the auld yins in the stand put paid to that.

This boy doesn't look as talented as Wasps1. It takes years of hard work and dedication to learn how to play the A-Team theme tune on repeat.

Couldn't lace my Boots!!!!

ibiza residency for wasps1

Archived