By election updates

Mr Rational

I can't find the analysis so I don't know if it applied to Peterborough or the country as a whole but the Leave vote isn't uniformly in tune with the Brexit Party's vision either. There seems to be a fairly even split along the lines of supporting either No Deal, May's deal or something else.

1 hour ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

I wouldn't be surprised at all if the news of Ford Bridgend closing down coming out on the day of the election might have swung it. It may have been a different story if that was announced today.

For clarity, I've absolutely no evidence for this. Is there any large manufacturing employers in that area that may be similarly under threat?

ETA: and what do you know, 2,500 employed at an engine factory...

https://www.perkins.com/en_GB/company/locations/peterborough.html

Is the factory under threat?

They aren't making car engines. The car industry is fucked with or without Brexit. They have to switch to low emissions and electric in the next couple of decades and the industry as a whole produces far too many cars.

2 minutes ago, sureiknow said:

A Labour Party activist previously jailed for Election fraud,  15 months jail, was on the Peterborough campaign team i see.

Seems 83% of the postal votes were for Labour. 

Any connection i wonder.

You lost mate, accept it.

2 minutes ago, sureiknow said:

A Labour Party activist previously jailed for Election fraud,  15 months jail, was on the Peterborough campaign team i see.

Any connection i wonder.

Any links for this?

1 minute ago, sureiknow said:

Any connection i wonder.

How many postal votes did team Ruth get in Scotland?

Oh wait, never mind. It's inconsequential really.

Any connection i wonder.

Stick to getting your rocks off over murdered Palestinian kids you thick c**t.

6 minutes ago, sureiknow said:

Any connection i wonder.

^^^ 

image.thumb.png.f315f8973fcfab4480f4016572ed2adb.png

I can't find the analysis so I don't know if it applied to Peterborough or the country as a whole but the Leave vote isn't uniformly in tune with the Brexit Party's vision either. There seems to be a fairly even split along the lines of supporting either No Deal, May's deal or something else.

I'd bet my life that a deal that was Leave with CU/SM would get a majority in the electorate right now.

29 minutes ago, Detournement said:

They aren't making car engines. The car industry is fucked with or without Brexit. They have to switch to low emissions and electric in the next couple of decades and the industry as a whole produces far too many cars.

And?

I'm not sure detailed analysis of the car industry and knowledge of the local factory's order book is what goes through your average Sun reader's head while they're casting their vote.

1 hour ago, WATTOO said:

Indeed, Anti Semites around every corner, lurking in the shadows and conspiring against Jewish people everywhere.................

Yip.  If their is clear evidence of genuine anti-Semitism in the Labour Party it should be rooted out.

Equally Labour MPs who are more interested in their Zionist sympathies than seeing a Corbyn led Labour government elected should be binned.

The attacks on Forbes are mystifying.

Her full identity and existence has been reduced to one click of the like button on a Facebook video. The people who are branding her anti semitic and saying she has serious questions to answer surely can't believe the pish they are spouting. Their obvious bad faith only makes it clear that they will never be genuine allies and the only solution is to outright ignore them and in the case of Hodge, Streeting and Phillips get them out the party asap.

Guest Bob Mahelp
1 hour ago, sureiknow said:

Any connection i wonder.

Is that you Billy ?

Guest Bob Mahelp
1 hour ago, Detournement said:

That's true, but cars and their component parts still need to be manufactured. They'll always be here. 

What you mean by saying 'the car industry is fucked', is actually that manufacturers are having to make serious economic choices about how and where they'll make cars. 

Any country that offers them the uncertainty of possible higher costs and tariffs is on a serious loser. 

Guest Bob Mahelp
18 minutes ago, sureiknow said:

You only have to Google Postal voting fraud to see how it is abused.

And by both main Parties.

But mainly Labour.

Where do the Brexit Party get their funding from ? 

Why did Aaron Banks pay Farage 500k ?