The Mattydfc Awards 2015

Addie

As much as I hate to stick up for Addie with him being a Motherwell fan (through choice none the less) I must admit this is the first thread I check when I look at GN. Just a shame that like an excited virgin, everyone spunked their load extremely quickly and after that all we've been left with is a floppy, sad looking cock and a sticky mess that no one can be fucked cleaning up.

Somebody make an Addie alias and finish off this monstrosity and put us all out our misery.

Or you could just f**k off.

Incidentally, jagfox is nowhere near as bad as they used to be, and no way is Bobby among the worst. He slags folk off though, and they evidently don't like this.

That's awfae nice that you're keeping tabs on where I'm posting I also didn't realise there was a limit of how many times I could post in threads either.

Every days a school day eh..

Well, if you're going to describe a thread as a "monstrosity", then it is understandable to think that you might just leave it and move on with your life.

Instead, you continually post "LOOK AT ME!!!", and are desperate to be mentioned so you can pretend to roll your eyes and be better than it all. After posting 12,589 times on the subject.

11. Philpy 12. Paulo Sergio 13. NewDomDom 14. WaffenThinMint 15. Magee 16. QLP 17. Enrico Annoni 18. Donnie Darko 19. Gareth_Glasgow 20. Red Rob 21. LithgyJambo 22. vikingTon 23. Fide 24. TomMcB 25. Rugster 26. Lex 27. sjc 28. JohnnyC18 29. The Grass is Greener

'Philpy - Probably the worst of all time given his longevity on here. I've got my heid in my hands whenever he posts, it's just shite attempts at patter or making himself look like a goon. He seems like an unfortunate individual though so I feel sorry for him.'

Marshy

So much potential for a decent thread absolutely wrecked.

Also on the basis of this thread alone, Grimbo would have gone from just missing out on my top five to being number one. Complete chat killer.