Sports Direct Pricing Policy

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol: "The Sheriff of Trading Standards"

Please I'm no hero, he was a typical scrawny junkie and I had a store full of coworkers.

In all honesty it was a store on Sauchihall hall street with probably half the customers being junkies. Verbal abuse was pretty common but very occasionally one would throw a punch.

Bought an Adidas running jacket from them yesterday, which was priced at £41.99, but reduced to £31 in their " up to 30% discount", sale, saving me 26% on the ticketed price.

When I took it home, I noticed there was another original price sticker under the £41.99 one, and when I peeled back the top one, it revealed the original price was £24.99.

I went back to the store today and the manager told me there was nothing he could do as it had been received in their store priced up like that.

When it dawned on him I wasn't going anywhere until I got this resolved, he finally called their retail support office and gave me a credit for £6.01 to bring it in line with the original ticketed price of £24.99.

However, I'm now thinking if I should have been looking for the original discount of 26% off the £24.99 price?

Any P&Bers out there know the laws behind pricing, discounts etc?

In summary, Sports Direct are a bunch of dishonest c***s

Tinky

It seems to me that all customer's are dribbling simpletons whether they are business customers or members of the public customers.

Nothing better than hearing in their voice that they are building up to a tricky question that they have probably told all their mates about and think they have been so clever and batting it out the park in seconds.

I had one earlier that tried to use our policy t&c's against me, Trying to prove me wrong, they shat themselves and starting stuttering when i told them to read the next paragraph that would show them that they were in the wrong.

Please I'm no hero, he was a typical scrawny junkie and I had a store full of coworkers.

In all honesty it was a store on Sauchihall hall street with probably half the customers being junkies. Verbal abuse was pretty common but very occasionally one would throw a punch.

Cool story bro.

ETA - Where is Sauchiehall hall street? Is that also in Glasgow? Or were you so excited to get your lie posted that you typed quicker than your brain could make the story up?

I once bought a laptop online for £20, got an email back saying it was the wrong listing and they would send me out some cushions, but would also cancel the order if I wanted.

I knew it was a f**k up, but you never know, it might have came through.

I never bothered with the cushions. I regret it to this day.

I bought a packet of those fragranced tumble dryer sheets from Asda last year. They should've been about £3.80 but when I put them through the self scanner they were 2p so I went back and took the last 6 boxes off the shelf.

Please feel free to share this story with your family and friends.

I bought a packet of those fragranced tumble dryer sheets from Asda last year. They should've been about £3.80 but when I put them through the self scanner they were 2p so I went back and took the last 6 boxes off the shelf.

Please feel free to share this story with your family and friends.

Just text my brother about. He seemed a bit nonplussed TBH. More fool him I say.

And anyway, it's Sports Di-fucking-rect - what else do you fucking expect when you walk through the doors?

Judging by the Falkirk store I expect no help from staff whatsoever.

There I am looking at the Football tops a mile up in the sky and not 1 assistant asking if I need any help to get 1 down.

Judging by the Falkirk store I expect no help from staff whatsoever.

There I am looking at the Football tops a mile up in the sky and not 1 assistant asking if I need any help to get 1 down.

The store on argyle st has one of these extension poles with a sign saying help yourself.

Archived