SPOTY

A sense of belonging

Who should win?  

113 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Depends on who compiles the records, as they vary quite a lot. Ring Magazine hasn't got Fury in the top ten.

Indeed. In purely boxing terms, Fury is pretty ordinary.

Froome is a good shout for overseas personality since he's not actually from the UK. ....still being bit white counts for bbc

Not sure what point you are trying to make, mate. Froome is British and represents Britain.

Not like football, or athletics.......right?

Indeed, his comment was crass and ignorant. Embarrassing for him, really.

Setting aside how you define what is and what isn't an actual sport, and the fact the programme probably has the wrong name, the best achievement over the year, it would have to either Froome or Murray and I have no interest in either of their sports.

...England Ladies footballers, team of the year.

No chance Murray winning SPOTY, given he had to win Wimbledon to win it last time

The footballers won f**k all though. Team of the year should be the GB Team for the Davis Cup.

I don't think Murray win the individual event. For me there are stronger contenders. Ennis, Farrah and Hamilton to start with. Don't get me wrong, I would like to see Murray win but it will be with his team mates.

In my heart I want Murray to win the individual prize, but in my head I acknowledge there are objectively more deserving candidates. I would like to see Froome perform well, but I expect Murray and Ennis-Hill to make up the top two. If the bookmakers are to believed then it's between Fury and Sinfield for third place, so I hope the latter pips the former.

The Sport producer for ITV's Good Morning Britain sure knows his rugby

Follow

Great tribute from Dan Carter, @AllBlacks @rugbyworldcup winning captain for Jonah Lomu #BBCSPOTY #SPOTY #SPOTY2015

12:31 PM - 20 Dec 2015
0 retweets0 likes
Retweet
More
Edited by ajwffc