New Forth Road Bridge - Open/Closed still shit

D.A.F.C

They should open up the bridge again but charge a toll that accumulates in a pot. Should the bridge come down when you are on it then you win ALL the money. A bit like the free parking square on monopoly.

Claimants have to turn up in person, with their vehicle.

Edited by Boghead ranter

A few years back I was sitting on the Black Sands beach at Aberdour. Two old boys wobbled down the hill and across the beach, heading towards the long grass. They'd clearly enjoyed a mainly liquid lunch. I caught a few snippets of conversation and they were "shall we go for one in the (something or other) bar in Musselburgh?" before they hauled a tiny boat out of the bushes, fired up the wee outboard motor and plotted a rough path between the oil tankers, ferries etc to their next watering hole across the Forth.

Mate of mine has a boat moored in the Forth says there's loads of pished sailors in the water there.

Transport Scotland has awarded the contract to Davidson of Airdrie, who will put several layers of wood chip and gloss paint on it.

Gloss paint on wood chip!

Matt is cheaper, extravagant wastage of money in that contract.

They should turn it into a (insert how long the forth road bridge is) drag racing track and charge all the souped up Corsa crew £20 a pair to race across it.

The disclaimer form should just be a recording of Ivan Drago from Rocky 4: "if he dies, he dies" being played on repeat at the start line.

Crashed cars could simply be tipped off the bridge into the Forth.

Also, despite being 29, I have no idea where the Forth Road Bridge is (except that it crosses the firth of Forth). Have no idea where it starts or ends as I have never been.