New Forth Road Bridge - Open/Closed still shit

D.A.F.C

Commuting is great. Especially going through Kincardine to get to Livingston for work. 3 weeks of that. Wonderful. Even get to see the Kelpie's most days.

Folk laughing at Fife?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/hilarywardle/wretched-fife-of-scum-and-villainy#.vsy7Pg51

Yeah it really is awful I suppose...

Erm yes it clearly is - which explains why the country has been subject to endless tears, snotters and general tantrums from the gormless residents of 'The Kingdom', within 24 hours of the way out of your shithole being closed. Fooling absolutely no-one.

Though further confirmation of the "residents trying to refute their dump location through Buzzfeed articles" trope was a welcome bonus.

I am in quite a strange mood actually, the constant darkness and horrible weather has sent me quite loopy and i have been busy studying for the past week and haven't done a lot else. Feel like i need to get outside but its too terrifying a thought.

I am in quite a strange mood actually, the constant darkness and horrible weather has sent me quite loopy and i have been busy studying for the past week and haven't done a lot else. Feel like i need to get outside but its too terrifying a thought.

Facebook for this pish.