New Forth Road Bridge - Open/Closed still shit

D.A.F.C

Now I'm no engineer, but there are a few rumours whirring around that after that photo's come out there's no way that it'll be reopening any time within the next few months - if ever.

Personally I couldn't give a f**k about the bridge being closed, it means the roads in the area in the morning isn't full of lemmings.

The seethe it induces in people is highly amusing, some of the patter needs a bit of work however.

Yeah that looks more than a lash it up with a mig welder and an old bit of steel job.

How the f**k has the east of scotland managed to break a suspension bridge it's built to last for at least 100 years and if this doesn't f**k it the cables will go soon enough.

We don't deserve a bridge we can sit and reflect on our actions until the new one opens.

If I was in charge of repairs I'd stick some caulk and grey paint on it then go and get pissed. The new bridge is nearly ready anyway - just needs the road bit slung over it.

In truth the chances of a 'Tay Bridge' equivalent in the next year are vanishingly small and this is likely the best, most pragmatic answer.

Me, but I'm fucked if I can come up with much. I did suggest we have a competition for the best ideas.

Just get them to drive over the Forth Rail Bridge and follow the tracks, it takes you right into the centre of town and avoids the traffic.

Do I win £5?

Me, but I'm fucked if I can come up with much. I did suggest we have a competition for the best ideas.

Tommy Walsh is often on Phil Williams show on Radio5Live he is a below par DIY 'expert' *cough

I reckon that some of his ramblings would be better than the Scottish government could come up with.