P&B Relationship Advice Thread

• 3 weeks later...

With Valentine's Day just around the corner, thought I'd give this a bump. Will you be treating your significant other to a reservation at the Dorsia or some BP garage flowers? Have you ever dumped a girl the week before Valentine's Day?

With Valentine's Day just around the corner, thought I'd give this a bump. Will you be treating your significant other to a reservation at the Dorsia or some BP garage flowers? Have you ever dumped a girl the week before Valentine's Day?

I refused to start dating my current girlfriend until after Valentines Day.

Me and my wife don't do anything for Valentine's Day because it's a load of shite.

My bird's away for five days and one of my staff has asked me round for 'drinks' at her place. Should or shouldn't? Or should I send 1320Lichtie round to hers to pick her up and take her to McDonald's (seemingly his ideal date with a bird)

Considering your lassie is almost certainly 'visiting' P&B's resident lothario KnightswoodBear, I vote for getting her pumped, Likkktie be damned.

Considering your lassie is almost certainly 'visiting' P&B's resident lothario KnightswoodBear, I vote for getting her pumped, Likkktie be damned.

I didn't think sharing was so common on here. I'll let Likkktie dine her on a 99p cheeseburger then I'll do the honours of dripping her.

My bird's away for five days and one of my staff has asked me round for 'drinks' at her place. Should or shouldn't? Or should I send 1320Lichtie round to hers to pick her up and take her to McDonald's (seemingly his ideal date with a bird)

Wtf!!!

And no you shouldn't cheat on your bird ya mad shagger.

Here's my advice for this and any future situation.

Do anything you want to do so long as you're prepared to accept the possible consequences.