P&B Relationship Advice Thread

It needs counselling.

Too many anally fixated types coming on here. Their problems obviously stem from childhood.

See here :

The Anal Stage

At one and one-half years, the child enters the anal stage. With the advent of toilet training comes the child's obsession with the erogenous zone of the anus and with the retention or expulsion of the feces. This represents a classic conflict between the id, which derives pleasure from expulsion of bodily wastes, and the ego and superego, which represent the practical and societal pressures to control the bodily functions. The child meets the conflict between the parent's demands and the child's desires and physical capabilities in one of two ways: Either he puts up a fight or he simply refuses to go. The child who wants to fight takes pleasure in excreting maliciously, perhaps just before or just after being placed on the toilet. If the parents are too lenient and the child manages to derive pleasure and success from this expulsion, it will result in the formation of an anal expulsive character. This character is generally messy, disorganized, reckless, careless, and defiant. Conversely, a child may opt to retain feces, thereby spiting his parents while enjoying the pleasurable pressure of the built-up feces on his intestine. If this tactic succeeds and the child is overindulged, he will develop into an anal retentive character. This character is neat, precise, orderly, careful, stingy, withholding, obstinate, meticulous, and passive-aggressive. The resolution of the anal stage, proper toilet training, permanently affects the individual propensities to possession and attitudes towards authority. This stage lasts from one and one-half to two years.

To the OP

Everyone mentioned chocolate. How about chocolate condoms.

https://www.condomdepot.com/product/detail.cfm/nid/201/pid/2366

free shipping

Rich, sweet indulgent flavor is finally available in the form of a condom. If you or your partner are chocoholics, now you can combine your two loves into one, by using the Trustex Chocolate Flavored condoms. The sugar free formula is safe for vaginal use and it smells and tastes like a mocha dream. This chocolatey goodness condom is made from brown latex, has a water-based lubricant and a reservoir tip for added safety.

Also she wont become a fat heifer.

I'm never sure what they are, happy to never find out tho (ignorance is bliss and all that!)

They are a series of beads, not unlike ones on your average necklace and you stick them up the arse one by one, pretty sure i have heard horror stories of them getting pulled out with a load of shite following.

Not interested in sodomy at all myself, never been interested in taking a girl up the harris before, no interest in getting stuff put up there either but I'm probably in the minority.

They are a series of beads, not unlike ones on your average necklace and you stick them up the arse one by one, pretty sure i have heard horror stories of them getting pulled out with a load of shite following.

Not interested in sodomy at all myself, never been interested in taking a girl up the harris before, no interest in getting stuff put up there either but I'm probably in the minority.

Thank you Throbber, for such a detailed reply. Nah, it really doesn't sound like my scene either!

Bit of a shiter to start going out with a burd near Christmas, one of my best mates is in the same boat! 5 years ago I started seeing a burd that I worked with in November and I spent a good couple of quid on her, I'm talking a TV etc! We started falling away in February and split up in March. Fuckin expensive 3 month relationship that was :lol:.

She couldn't really turn it down.

Yeah - some people are just weird. Maybe for my 30th i'll see if the mrs is up for trying it just out of curiosity ....

I can see that going well... what do you want for your 30th? To stick my boab up your death star to see what it feels like.

I tried eating angel delight off of mrs throbber and i ended up putting too much chocolate on her and as i was eating it off it was quite salty. I ended up throwing a dollop of it onto her forehead because there was too much to eat off, she ended up having to go for a shower and we never even had sex.

This thread has gone from discussing the best sort of presents to buy your beloved to detailed discussion of anal sex toys.

Disgusting. Another symptom of the decline of this once great nation.

"GAAAAAHHHHH!! They're destroying this once great nation, Beryl!"

I've been having a fair few problems with the missus that can best be described as "Cultural differences". Those differences amount to I have a drinking culture and most of Switzerland doesn't. Can't decide whether it's worth putting up with the constant headaches or if I should give up her and the bevvy.