P&B Relationship Advice Thread

You'll understand one day, sadly it'll be too late. Enjoy the self hatred in later life.

Whit a bizarre thing to say. If he has a bird I don't think he should do that, that's all. If he doesn't like his bird then fair enough, fire in with the other and get his bird to f**k.

Are you still seeing that bird that was bring weird about coming round to yours a few months ago then?

Nope.

His missus has fucked off to be pumped by another regions men, I'm fairly certain he can pump the side lassie then inhabit the formers vagina for the rest of his life if he sees fit.

This whole 'don't cheat' thing is very, very metrosexual and, IMO, why the World is collapsing.

Fucking grow a set and throw them about, you jessies.

I have always assumed it was an Americanism and it surprises me that you use that term of phrase when you admitted to being from the ferry.

Maybe moving to Edinburgh has made you more continental.

Quite possibly. Although I never admitted being from the ferry, I said I lived near it.

I'll chalk that up as another one of your Walter Mitty tales.

His missus has fucked off to be pumped by another regions men, I'm fairly certain he can pump the side lassie then inhabit the formers vagina for the rest of his life if he sees fit. This whole 'don't cheat' thing is very, very metrosexual and, IMO, why the World is collapsing. Fucking grow a set and throw them about, you jessies.

If you would be happy for your girlfriend to go and shag other guys that's perfectly fine and you an do the same, but I think most people wouldn't be a fan of their partner getting smashed by random others all the time.