P&B Relationship Advice Thread

My wife is raging at me for spending too much time at work and not being interested in anything at home.

We are either going to get divorced or have kids and live our life to a montage of that shite Cats in the Cradle song.

get her pumped. If you can get it up, if not you're a guilt (un)ridden shame of a man who should quit society and go live with Wunfy.

The correct answer

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

My wife is raging at me for spending too much time at work and not being interested in anything at home.

We are either going to get divorced or have kids and live our life to a montage of that shite Cats in the Cradle song.

Just leave a key under the mat, we'll take things from here.

You can tell Deeboys one of those middle aged men deeply unhappy with his lot in life

^^^^ This.

One other bit of advice from me. Don't listen to Zen or Mozza. Of course if you need to be told that you're already fucked.

If you're ever getting tempted into doing something like that go and have a quick tug Buddie. :ph34r:

It will suddenly make the whole proposition seem incredibly stupid and put you off, it'll probably even put you off doing anything with your girlfriend for a bit, but that'll be fine, cause you've not went and been a wee cheating bass.

I don't know about Dundee life expectancy, but in Glasgow it reportedly varies from 53 to 82 depending on the area you live in. Which would mean I'm not far off middle-aged at 31.

Why don't more people just move to the '82' area?

These things are simple when you just apply a bit of logic.