P&B Relationship Advice Thread

Throbber, you should walk up to her, rub her stomach and say "when's it due?"

Women love that.

I wouldn't do that as she wants children off me - I'm just worried the child will inherit her intelligence or her lazy fat attitude

Throbber, you should walk up to her, rub her stomach and say "when's it due?"

Women love that.

I once done that to a lassie in a nightclub (we grew up together, not just some random) she went mental and stormed off.

Turns out she was just fat.

It never really, she actually was pregnant. Dundee, ahe?

I once done that to a lassie in a nightclub (we grew up together, not just some random) she went mental and stormed off. Turns out she was just fat. It never really, she actually was pregnant. Dundee, ahe?

Thats just women for you - if you went up to a guy and rubbed his belly and made a joke its laughs all round but women always end up acting like, well women really. pffft!

Getting serious by the sounds of it, or she is!

We are quite serious to be fair, going away for 6 weeks together in summer will make or break us though! I just don't think I'm romantic. Taking her out for dinner anyway but she wants some sort of cuddly toy or something :lol: f**k off.

Thats just women for you - if you went up to a guy and rubbed his belly and made a joke its laughs all round but women always end up acting like, well women really. pffft!

I'm guessing you'd get thumped or pumped more often if you went around doing that to strange men :lol:

I'll leave you guessing about which you'd get from me, big boy :wub: