P&B Relationship Advice Thread

Recently (well 18 months) ago seperated

Don't bother.

Were your breasts giving him a dead arm when you slept?

Anyway blackened would be some sort of barbaric ritual like being covered in fish guts and paraded about in the back of a pick up or something equally moronic that certain individuals would feel would be appropriate. As I have said I don't hang out with these guys anymore, not seen them much for 5 or so years but they would be ones who would be expected to be invited along.

I would probably rather have maybe 5 of my male friends there at most, not being sure who to have as a best man and the stag do would be a strange mix of folk as the friends that I would have along aren't particularly good friends with each other. It stresses me out thinking about it now tbh.

I saw a large man getting hauled by about 4 or 5 other guys to the back of a pick up then tied up and splattered with all sorts of stuff - fish guts first and then tarred and feathered and then driven around for a good half hour in the back of the pic up. I have no idea what the people thought this was a symbol of or why they were doing it, the guy certainly wasn't having a good time but those doing it were laughing like possessed hyenas. Was quite a horrible sight and something i will never understand.

Jesus. Praise be that burning the groom alive has been wiped out since that Summersisle fiasco.

Anyway, Jambono is correct - Vegas is the answer. There are Elvii everywhere who'll marry you at the drop of a hat, and your whole honeymoon will be your stag/hen party, only without the bizarre unpleasant rituals. Unless you count the STD tests when you get home.

I might be way off base here but when we talk about our future financing we say we will open a joint account where we each pay a half of the bills plus a little bit more for savings etc and perhaps money for our food shopping and the money we keep in our current accounts will be for ourselves.

This is what we do. Works fine

Took the advice several pages back and ended up rifling one of my members of staff. Of course the burd found out, and somehow she's still with me.

Never doing that again, my heid still aches from the high heeled shoe she launched at me.

Did she take them off first?

I used to think it was a northern/north east thing until I saw it happening in Arbroath once.

Although that might have just been the locals out taunting the local ethnic minority.

Was it a boy in a Celtic top and a Dundee United scarf doing it by any chance?

I used to think it was a northern/north east thing until I saw it happening in Arbroath once.

Although that might have just been the locals out taunting the local ethnic minority.

They don't get blackened any more, well I've seen a few and it now just seems to be people getting thrown in a trailer and covered in fish guts and other shite like that before being driven around the town. It's extremely bizarre.

They don't get blackened any more, well I've seen a few and it now just seems to be people getting thrown in a trailer and covered in fish guts and other shite like that before being driven around the town. It's extremely bizarre.

Uncivilised bunch of yokels, what do you expect?

I'm not surprised that folk from out with civilisation do this sort of thing. Given they've only got access to three telly channels and no shops on a Sunday it's obvious they need to make their own fun.

I'm not surprised that folk from out with civilisation do this sort of thing. Given they've only got access to three telly channels and no shops on a Sunday it's obvious they need to make their own fun.

Hey, there's a lot of crazy uncivilised shite that goes on in Glasgow too!! Probably more nutters per head of population than anywhere else in the country! ;)

Wind your neck in! :P