P&B Relationship Advice Thread

I'm surprised blackening isn't more well known tbh. Happens all the time here. Sometimes goes a bit far, boys getting pished on and stuff.

That would be yellowing, surely?

Hey, there's a lot of crazy uncivilised shite that goes on in Glasgow too!! Probably more nutters per head of population than anywhere else in the country! ;)

Wind your neck in! :P

There's a wide difference to slashing someone for looking at you funny and dragging someone around covered in fish guts for a laugh.

It wouldn't surprise me if you apes still think you can cure cancer with leaches.

Hey, there's a lot of crazy uncivilised shite that goes on in Glasgow too!! Probably more nutters per head of population than anywhere else in the country! ;)

Wind your neck in! :P

Least in Glasgow you get stabbed with a smile; in Arbroath you get crucified for suggesting the earth is round.

This is what we do. Works fine

I though you were talking about blackening friends who are about to get married and not a joint bank account!

I will keep my stag do in civilisation then if it's a rural Scotland thing and head to Blackpool for it.

I though you were talking about blackening friends who are about to get married and not a joint bank account!

I will keep my stag do in civilisation then if it's a rural Scotland thing and head to Blackpool for it.

You don't decide if you get blackened. Your pals turn up at your door and essentially kidnap you, fling you on the back of a flatbed and cover you in shite. Great times.

You don't decide if you get blackened. Your pals turn up at your door and essentially kidnap you, fling you on the back of a flatbed and cover you in shite. Great times.

Perhaps this is normal in Peterhead - the heroin capital of Scotland.

You bitch Throbber.

Im only kidding - its still pretty awful behaviour. Its fair enough if you are the sort of person who likes that thing and does it to other people but if you have no interest in it then its quite awful to happen to you. Ken?

I see a flaw in your argument...