Anyone Ever Had a Warning Point Before?

Boostin' Kev

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought it was DarkBlue who said that post you quoted.

Has he changed his name?

Enquiring minds need to know.

I have somehow woken up this morning to a platinum membership and a name change.

I should lay aff the drink on a Monday.

Not had a warning as such but i received a strongly worded PM from a mod who for reasons of confidentiality we will refer to as 'Mr Z'.

Anyway I was reported to 'Mr Z' for homophobia by a certain well known poster for posting in the NHL thread that a guy, player a , had been pretty *rhymes with may*, for trying to fight player B whilst player A had a mask/cage over his face, meaning it was impossible for player B to strike player A back. The well known poster had no comeback to this so reported me and thats when 'Mr Z' intervened.

I wasn't very PC in my choice of words, as shown by 'Mr Z's' angry reaction, but I found the situation pretty laughable and tragic.

Hmmm, who on earth could that be??

Wonder no more. It was me

Its absolutely hilarious how posters bend the truth to try and paint themselves as a poor victim

Right, since your hovering.

Getting around the swear filter.

Warning point or not?

It had been said by a mod previously that it was.

Right, since your hovering.

Getting around the swear filter.

Warning point or not?

It had been said by a mod previously that it was.

Depends. First time I would probably just send a PM asking them not to do it again but if it was persistent then yes, or if they had previous warnings for other things then I might just give a warning straight off

Archived