Tommy Robinson

Bambino7

42 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

They are but blaming Blair and Brown is ridiculous when the Conservatives have been the ones in government for the majority of the period since Thatcher was elected. 

The biggest recent driver of this kind of politics was Brexit. It’s when the likes of Farage came to the fore to stir up a feeling of “other” towards the EU and heavily pointed to migrants as the problem in the UK, rather than the real reason which was decades of underinvestment and terrible planning. 

You might argue that the Iraq War was one of the major factors in the breakdown in trust between the government and the people.

Also a lot of the anti Muslim rhetoric originates from that time.  

As does the rise of spin and conspiracy theories and let's not forget that Blair is responsible for hundreds of thousands of Muslim deaths and that his wars are to a great degree to blame for the refugee crisis that followed.

Britain has been failed by generations of politicians of both parties.

Edited by Ya Bezzer!

33 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

Hotel in Tamworth being attacked now and here is the local MP just a few days ago

https://x.com/SarahEdwardsTam/status/1818240122103484735?t=3NXVfmzFSMYsLFu6mtTjwg&s=19

Why the f**k would residents 'want their hotel back'? 

C'mon love get the suitcases packed we are off on holiday two streets down.

1 minute ago, Alert Mongoose said:

Why the f**k would residents 'want their hotel back'? 

C'mon love get the suitcases packed we are off on holiday two streets down.

Do people really go on holiday to Tamworth? 

4 hours ago, tongue_tied_danny said:

That'll teach the Muslims...

The c**t who is backheeling the window looks like he has never used soap in his life. I'm not sure why he's so desperate to get in there.

This video has ruined Christmas for their Mums.

5 minutes ago, Ya Bezzer! said:

You might argue that the Iraq War was one of the major factors in the breakdown in trust between the government and the people.

Also a lot of the anti Muslim rhetoric stems originates from that time.  

As does the rise of spin and conspiracy theories and let's not forget that Blair is responsible for hundreds of thousands of Muslim deaths and that his wars are to a great degree to blame for the refugee crisis that followed.

Britain has been failed by generations of politicians of both parties.

I agree with all of that, I am not suggesting they are innocent in creating this. As I said before, it’s more the outright racism of the likes of Farage and basically running a campaign based on hating other people, and saying they are the problem, that I was thinking of.

Edited by Jambomo

1 hour ago, Jambomo said:

It’s not that surprising tbh. They must get pretty pissed off, all this violence against them because arseholes made up that they were involved in stabbing kids. A some point most people will start trying to fight back. 

Whilst you can't blame them for doing so, this is how it escalates unfortunately. The rioters will see a bunch of non-white people dishing it out without context and it adds fuel to the fire. It'll be full of "immigrants attacking us" type stuff in their media feeds and they'll invariably descend again if they've managed to avoid arrest. I'd expect anyone dishing out retribution in anything other than self-defence will be dealt with as well. 

It is also what these people want to happen. 

2 minutes ago, tongue_tied_danny said:

I really hope it's not those woke vegan sausage rolls that our proud patriots are eating.

I love the comment that says it’s his mate Baz and he paid for everything on the card machine 🤣