Tommy Robinson

Bambino7

1 minute ago, 101 said:

Will she lose the whip?

It’d be a good opportunity for Kieth to rationalize he’s got an enormous majority and backing up words with principled deeds wouldn’t be a terrible thing to do. So no. 

1 hour ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

The blame for this shitshow lies with Blair and Gordon Brown, this clown in charge has just inflamed matters, a total disaster. IMO.

Where I would criticise Brown was when he went back to apologise to that ‘bigoted woman’.
Since then it seems that similar views have been allowed to become more accepted, aided in no small way by certain politicians and sections of the media. 

Just now, Cheese said:

5 year in the jail for looting Greggs though.

I couldn't look at a steak bake ever again if that was me.

It'd be funny if the last decent meal they had was the one they looted.

The residents want their hotel back is something that MIGHT have been said by a local person to that MP. 

If it was, it was certainly as part of a racist tirade and not something she should have been spouting in  Parliament. What a stupid twat