Accies vs Thistle, 19th March

Did any of the Accies fans on here get a comp? Do many pay at the gate? I gave today a miss as I feel I've spent enough already this season, our home form is abysmal, and the place is swamped with non-fans who don't pay a penny. Looking at the attendance I'm guessing there were around 700 freebies in the home end.

Perhaps not what you're looking for.....

But I know of at least a dozen Thistle fans that have benefited from said Hamilton concession scheme.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did any of the Accies fans on here get a comp? Do many pay at the gate? I gave today a miss as I feel I've spent enough already this season, our home form is abysmal, and the place is swamped with non-fans who don't pay a penny. Looking at the attendance I'm guessing there were around 700 freebies in the home end.

Does anyone actually pay at the gate anymore? There's always a tonne of comps floating about in the pub on any game day. f**k knows where they all cone from.

Does anyone actually pay at the gate anymore? There's always a tonne of comps floating about in the pub on any game day. f**k knows where they all cone from.

Report in the paper last week said that Accies had issued 1000 free tickets to schools and community groups for yesterday's match. I had assumed they would be kids tickets.

Report in the paper last week said that Accies had issued 1000 free tickets to schools and community groups for yesterday's match. I had assumed they would be kids tickets.

They can't just let in 1000 unaccompanied kids, it's adults and kids, you see them at turnstile every game whizzing through while the mugs paying £22 are going through at a snail's pace. If I had the time pre-match to go round pubs looking for comps I would do but I don't. Won't be paying in again this season as I think £220 is enough for the return

. No home win since September 19th ffs!

The problem with Crawford is the game passes him by as Cannings tactics are high balls to Dougie Imrie. Crawford came in yesterday and think his only touches were taking set pieces. He can't get involved in the game when the ball is flying past him in the air. Thistle had big string guys in midfield totally dominating and Accies put on the two smallest and weakest players at the club in Crawford and Redmond and all it did was give Thistle even more domination to score the winner.

He's been Canninged.

This is true.

Although to be fair he's always been a frustrating player. He had a purple patch last season but before then he took a lot of stick from the fans. He clearly has the ability but far too often he just seems like he can't be arsed.

They can't just let in 1000 unaccompanied kids, it's adults and kids, you see them at turnstile every game whizzing through while the mugs paying £22 are going through at a snail's pace. If I had the time pre-match to go round pubs looking for comps I would do but I don't. Won't be paying in again this season as I think £220 is enough for the return

. No home win since September 19th ffs!

The away fans are getting mugged as well. Kids tickets are £12. Seems harsh. 

Archived