Accies vs Thistle, 19th March

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Collum has been the exact reverse of himself this season so far, from what I've see. He's letting players boot each other half to death before booking them (slight exaggeration for effect).

That'll be two penalties and three red cards on Saturday then.

Working Saturday :(

Probably be a 1-1 shiter of a game. Christie Elliott to score for us and the self-defaceting Imrie to equalise.

When's our next game after this one? :huh:

I was going to say there's at least an argument for dropping / resting Seaborne based on his last few games but since it appears Frans is injured then there isn't. Think 10 of the 11 will definitely be the same as last week, and just down to who Archie prefers out of Doolan and Pogba.

edit: match preview clarifies Frans isn't injured but on compassionate leave following a family bereavement, and Dumbuya should be back for the Killie game after the international break.

0-0 shitfest. The highlight being Manpreet getting taps aff and spitting on Dougie Imrie in a fit of black rage.

That's racist dude. Imrie isn't black. He's just no washed in years.

With Morris suspended, I wonder if Canning will opt for D'Acol or Diaby up top on their own or lo and behold he goes baws oot with two up and Brophy starting. If he goes with Brophy on his own, that would be a waste of time. Also the dilemma of how he covers Kurakins absence will be interesting too. C'Mon tae fock Accies, let's get this monkey off our back and grab our 1st home league win this year!

Archived