Elect a New Moderator

10 minutes ago, vikingTON said:

I very much doubt that was the case.

An appalling search system makes this a bit more arduous than I'd like but here we see some evidence:

1 minute ago, jimmy boo said:

Would you actually do that?

I withdrew from the official St Mirren site after I was moderated for using the term bombscare with reference to john brown when rangers(mark 1) died.

I chucked Black & White Army as shull took over and sucked life out the place.

I've never requested to be banned though.........

Many have. Personally I'd find getting banned much more fun.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:

I withdrew from the official St Mirren site after I was moderated for using the term bombscare

I'm surprised more United posters haven't been banned for saying that about:

Gunning
Donaldson
Demel
Durnan
Dillon
Souttar

etc.

7 minutes ago, throbber said:

If there is a female moderator then the kick in the pie chat must stop.

A banning for those perpetuating it.

Last word on it.

Sounds like a case of positive discrimination to me here Throbs lad, not that I'm for/against such controversy. 

But are you saying a female mod is too weak to be able to administer a K2P?

Grimbo  

7 hours ago, jimmy boo said:

I withdrew from the official St Mirren site after I was moderated for using the term bombscare with reference to john brown when rangers(mark 1) died.

^^^ used to a higher standard of modding. 

1 minute ago, Tynieness said:

Nope he sent a PM asking to be banned.  He then subsequently returned as maniac cop.

Quite a few have requested bans on here which is odd behaviour.  Just don't log in, it's not that difficult.

The last couple were than Pars fan that was everywhere for about a month and a Thistle fan.  

Probably just a step away from requesting to be Sectioned under the Mental Health Act.

Nope he sent a PM asking to be banned.  He then subsequently returned as maniac cop.

Quite a few have requested bans on here which is odd behaviour.  Just don't log in, it's not that difficult.

The last couple were than Pars fan that was everywhere for about a month and a Thistle fan.  

Wee Hector Par?

He was a raging bigot.

8 hours ago, jimmy boo said:

Wait a minute... Shull was made a mod on a forum? The guy who's incapable of constructing a sentence and is one of the worst posters on P&B? That Shull? :lol:

Wait a minute... Shull was made a mod on a forum? The guy who's incapable of constructing a sentence and is one of the worst posters on P&B? That Shull?[emoji38]

No he's not a mod on black and white army but he did/does start numerous pointless threads every day and hijacks every thread he hasn't started. Totally tedious and thankfully he doesn't show up here too often that I can see. Must be the least busy taxi driver in christendom.

I cannot recall him at all. Who was the Partick Thistle fan? Marc J Wallace VL?

f**k knows about that I just remember shooabox telling folk how tragic they all were for making fake alias/dotting accounts on a forum. He had a point tbf.

7 minutes ago, philpy said:

I feel sorry for the partners or wives of the multiple alias brigade. "Do you want a shag?"
"No darling, im too busy replying to myself on p&b"

Whereas all your Mrs has to put up with is you standing at the window, shaking your fist and taking pictures of people's parked cars.

Archived