Elect a New Moderator

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, jimmy boo said:

No he's not a mod on black and white army but he did/does start numerous pointless threads every day and hijacks every thread he hasn't started. Totally tedious and thankfully he doesn't show up here too often that I can see. Must be the least busy taxi driver in christendom.

I see. Unfortunate, him being a mod would have been far funnier.

23 hours ago, Dunning1874 said:

I see. Unfortunate, him being a mod would have been far funnier.

He might as well be, he must make at least half of all the posts that appear on that forum each day, all of it moronic gibberish.

That forum wasn't the greatest, but nowadays it's horrendous. Stewart Dickson is the best poster on it, by miles.

Personally I'd love to see either Bennett, The_Drunk or The Tedi Wallace being made a mod. I'd log off sit back and read the insults, the meltdowns, the rage, damn right seethe, resignation threats at the audacity one of these numpties having the power over you because you all know how tragic these individuals are as posters.

And then onto the many many posts getting deleted, warnings dished out left, right & centre, folk having to take a few days off courtesy of a mod, permanent bannings galore after threads aplenty being deleted. P&B would turn into a riot of biblical proportions and the best comedy gold ever. :lol:

Archived