2016 Scottish Cup Final - Hibernian FC v Rangers

Bambino7

They looked hard as f**k kicking beach balls at each other.

I absolutely burst out laughing at the (I'm guessing) Hibs fan running over to a bunch of Rangers fans, slipping on his arse, and about 6 Rangers fans going over to kick f**k out of him.

I've got a bit of sympathy for the stewards and police after watching that. Like, how the f**k can you be expected to control that sort of situation with emotions running stupidly high on both sides?They did well to stop a full blown riot imo. 

Maybe it's because I had such a nice day up til then but genuinely one of the best sport moments I've ever seen. True goosebump stuff and I'm so pleased for Hibs fans and the club.

I don't want to comment on the full time stuff other than to say who cares? It doesn't matter.

Hibs fans on the pitch because of happiness and joy at winning the cup..... Sevco fans on the pitch for a fight....toys right out the pram.

Indeed.  We're not good losers and this is to our demerit. Our fans have to grow up.

Edited by The_Kincardine

Basically Sevco fans turned violent because they couldn't take it. Just like in 1980 and just like in Manchester. And countless other times.

That's about the size of it. 

Winning things and getting it up everyone else was a Rangers pastime. It's only a 'disgrace' when they don't like it up them and lash out. 

f**k Rangers, f**k The Rangers and f**k all their knuckledragging greasy fans. 

Well done Hibs.

Sevco fans couldn't deal with the fact that they'd lost. Any other teams fans leave the stadium. They stayed for a fight. Daft ****.

Edit; I'm out till next weekend. FUCKING YASSSSSS!

Edited by Zing.