The Partick Thistle thread

Not tremendously happy with that but Mandron coming in should get the season ticket sales flying.

Also noted Amoo was doing the media for the final giveaway of the season, maybe I'm reading too much into it but that could be a sign he's staying.

Edwards has really impressed me lately. Energetic and full of fight, pacey, composed and doesn't shite out of tackles either. I hope he adds more goals to his game, although the two he's scored have been him bursting into the box for a header, something we've severely lacked the past few seasons.

Edited by Maine

We're pretty much confirmed 9th. Accies would need to score 12 against us to go above us and we would need to score 10 goals to have a chance to go above Dundee.

10-2 home victory at Firhill and a two goal loss for Dundee on Saturday. Simple ;)

I don't think that's the version that is being given out though... I saw a few photos yesterday which showed an A4 version with a border round it.

That would be a pity. It's a cracking picture.

Still needing at least one of Seabo/Frans/Miller re-signing to have a team signed up.

Cerny

Dumbuya ? Lindsay booth

Osman Welsh

Amoo Edwards Erskine

Doolan

Scully

Elliot

Pogba

(Don't know who else is signed that we'll keep)

Shaping up nicely though!

Decent enough guy to have in the squad I suppose. But I wasn't too fussed either way.

If we can get Seabourne, Frans, Miller and Lawless signed up, we'll be well on the way to having a very strong squad without taking any new signings into consideration.

Also noted Amoo was doing the media for the final giveaway of the season, maybe I'm reading too much into it but that could be a sign he's staying.

^_^

As I said earlier, hopefully his poor first half of the season was due to taking time to settle in rather than being one of these guys who only starts playing when his contract is running down.

A one-year extension is a good deal for us IMO. Jury is largely still out on him. We've seen what he's capable of, particularly in the second half of the season, so a further year for him to see if he can show a bit more consistency, instead of being stuck with him for an additional year if he doesn't is probably a good move. Happy with that.