The Partick Thistle thread

Great stuff. We now have six definite starters for next season with Dumbuya, Cerny, Booth, Osman, Erskine and Doolan all signed up.

I think Osman would probably be a regular starter for every team in the league apart from Celtic, Hearts and Aberdeen, which is as good a compliment as any.

Hopefully get Miller and Amoo signed up, and then at least one out of Dan and Freddie. Would be great to see Lawless and Erskine link up again, but who knows on that one.

Can see McDaid possibly being let go early, as he doesn't seem to have been a great success at Cowdenbeath.

Osman is the most important player in this team, so I'm fucking delighted with this news.

That's a not bad looking team already, either. Going into the summer knowing we don't have any massive holes to fill is a great position to be in. Unlike previous years, now we can concentrate on finding upgrades rather than just scrambling to find guys to start.

And that's the season tickets announced too.  Prices unchanged.  Confirmation - although it was expected - that we're going to be getting the same treatment once Rangers visit that we get when Celtic do.  Gets the money in I suppose.

Great news obviously on osman. Season tickets represent good value as well compared to patg. I missed 4 home games and still made a saving. Tend to flit between the jh and North so moving for the bigot brothers isn't such an issue for me, but I can understand why we do it.

Season tickets remain frozen which is positive I guess, although with Accies doing their deal and some of the football that's been served up I'm unsure if £308 is decent value.

I bought mine early last season because of the early bird discount then they just kept extending it until pretty much just before the season started anyway so I'll probably just pick mine up in August and throw a complete strop if they don't extend the early bird prices this year. 

Wonder if Archie has his eye on any killie/falkirk/hibs players if they don't make it through the playoffs.

Would take a punt on a few Killie players: Slater (won't happen), Higgy, Magennis (don't know if I'd have him and Pogba though), Connolly.

Would take Alston from Falkirk. Grant looks decent too.

Hard to judge Hibs players because it's hard to tell if they're shite or just Hibs making them look shite.

Would take a punt on a few Killie players: Slater (won't happen), Higgy, Magennis (don't know if I'd have him and Pogba though), Connolly.

Would take Alston from Falkirk. Grant looks decent too.

Hard to judge Hibs players because it's hard to tell if they're shite or just Hibs making them look shite.

For me, any of if possible:

Killie - higgy, dicker

Falkirk - vaulks, alston

Hibs - bartley

Need cover for CM since Bannigan won't be fit so I would also consider Paton..