The Partick Thistle thread

8 minutes ago, Snakebite said:

any idea how many we got?

Someone on the Facebook page jokingly said we've only been allocated 600. That was enough for said page to burst into flames.

Edited by Hammer Jag

5 minutes ago, Pie Of The Month said:

Season ticket holder sales seem a waste of time other than to make season ticket holders feel special given we always seem to have a public sale anyway. I'd guess we have enough to satisfy demand though.

What you moaning about diddums? Your ST guarantees you a ticket.

3 minutes ago, Pie Of The Month said:

No it doesn't. Do you just read random words in posts then jump right in? It's very odd that you are incapable of understanding anything that is posted.

So you don't have a ST? But you're a better fan than me diddums & even I've got one!! Or is that not the 'better fan' criteria these days?

bland, non-meltdown post incoming:

The one good game piccollo had was a MotM award winning performance in a 0-0 against Inverness. Literally the only reason that useless trivia on the big handsome Mexican is burned into my mind was the otherwise pish defender earning MotM.

As for the league cup, im inclined to think this is the best spell/cycle the club is likely to go through for quite some time, and as nice as mid table finished are I'd love to see us reaching, *ideally* winning a final in the scottish cup/league cup but failing that a run to a final in either would be nice, ideally knocking an OF side along the way. Im not so sure thats mutually exclusive to a good league finish tbh...

5 minutes ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

bland, non-meltdown post incoming:

The one good game piccollo had was a MotM award winning performance in a 0-0 against Inverness. Literally the only reason that useless trivia on the big handsome Mexican is burned into my mind was the otherwise pish defender earning MotM.

As for the league cup, im inclined to think this is the best spell/cycle the club is likely to go through for quite some time, and as nice as mid table finished are I'd love to see us reaching, *ideally* winning a final in the scottish cup/league cup but failing that a run to a final in either would be nice, ideally knocking an OF side along the way. Im not so sure thats mutually exclusive to a good league finish tbh...

He actually had a really good game at Parkhead in one of our narrow defeats there as well.

I miss the big fucking dreamboat. :wub:

Go on holiday for a few days and come back to this thread being a mess. We should start vetting Thistle fans who want to come on here from now on. Our 10/10 reputation on here is disappearing.