The Partick Thistle thread

15 hours ago, Ad Lib said:

Colin Quinn telling people on Twitter to get behind the team or stop going to games.

Says the guy who literally boycotted Firhill while Campbell was manager and never shut up about it.

Not only that, he was so consistently critical of the board and got under their skin to the point of where they threatened to sue him. c**t has a fuckin massive brass neck.

He's an off the scale bellend, I remember him on WAT as 'La Scimia Rossa' or something and he was the most sanctimonious wee prick I've ever encountered on there, to take that title on WAT takes some doing. 

I can't bare to follow him on Twitter, but had a swatch out of interest and spotted this. 

So if you are paying for something you have absolutely no right to demand better? Eh? 

15 hours ago, Fuctifano said:

I think I'm still angry about the ICT game where we left Doolan and Lyle Taylor on the bench and played Stevenson up front because Stevenson had his 1 good game every 4 months against Inverness the time before that. 

That should have been a sackable offence right there. 

Not sure what is going on at the club just now.  Everything appears to be a total shambles.  One goalie as a sub!! Thats embarrassing. Surely an opportunity to give some players game time.  Also surely time for the club to give some sort of update on our major signing and I am not talking about the on loan centre half from Dundee (the name escapes me!!)

26 minutes ago, H Wragg said:

I see the reserves played (and lost to) Killie today with one sub, a goalkeeper.

Is this at all normal?

Considering the reserve / development team haven't won since November last year, extremely normal. 

In the interview after the Hibs game McKenzie was going on about there being some rule that under 16s can't play in this league, which would indicate that we'd be filling the bench with 15 year olds.  As we have an u18 and u17 Thistle Weir squad which must total at least 22 players, I'm not sure if some of the players there are being kept for youth games  and we're just "tanking"  as they would say in America  inthe reserve competitions this year.

Just watched the highlights on East Fife's site there as opposed to Archie tv which contains watered down highlights and the end of the game totally edited out this week. To think some of  us mugs pay for this shite. Some good booing at the end, c***s have gotten away with murder from the fans for ages now. The second half performance was particularly bad, again. Wish to f**k we'd have binned Keown, saft as shite, no bollocks. Elliott is utter guff as well. To name two for starters. 

Edited by Firhill_Basin

Better to get rid of Archie now, before Falkirk star picking up points,.

Thanks for all your good work in the past, but don't sour it all now by hanging on, grow a set and walk away with some of your dignity still intact.

I remember the fans used to taunt other teams by singing "Worse that East Fife", how the mighty have fallen.

Ta Ta Archie and Shaggy

Another Comical Ali production. No mention of the style of play we are having to endure after the promise of going back to the Thistle way of playing , no mention of the fact that we have lost games to Livi (twice) Ayr (twice) and now East Fife in our last twelve or so competitive games, no mention of Archie or Scott being under any pressure and more importantly no mention of our hyped up marquee signing getting any closer to pulling on his shirt and boots. Ludicrous!

Edited by Sting777