The Partick Thistle thread

As copied from my post in the match thread

Don't shoot the messenger if this doesn't happen, but got told after the match yesterday, from a good source, that the club are hopeful that the Coulibaly situation MIGHT  be resolved next week and if so, he will be in the squad for the East Fife game. Time will tell, but if we get clearance what a gigantic boost that will be!

Heard the same. Hoping to get things sorted next week.

1 hour ago, Sting777 said:

As copied from my post in the match thread

Don't shoot the messenger if this doesn't happen, but got told after the match yesterday, from a good source, that the club are hopeful that the Coulibaly situation MIGHT  be resolved next week and if so, he will be in the squad for the East Fife game. Time will tell, but if we get clearance what a gigantic boost that will be!

I'm hoping that you might be right that a good source is hopeful that we might be able to get Coulibaly involved in time for the East Fife game. :P

Me being a wee dick aside, it's good news if it's looking like the clubs official position on Coulibaly right now is "glass half full" rather than "glass is stuffed full of red tape and being guarded at gunpoint by angry Egyptians".

Edited by Thistle_do_nicely

18 hours ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

I'm hoping that you might be right that a good source is hopeful that we might be able to get Coulibaly involved in time for the East Fife game. :P

Me being a wee dick aside, it's good news if it's looking like the clubs official position on Coulibaly right now is "glass half full" rather than "glass is stuffed full of red tape and being guarded at gunpoint by angry Egyptians".

Or if it's anything like our players, the glass is fully cracked after physio team dropped it down some stairs.  Into the canal.

Edited by forameus

Storer sent off in the reserve game today to the surprise of absolutely no one. 

The boy’s a zoomer. He was posting pictures on Instagram last night out on the booze. He’ll be away by January.

12 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

He's played as a trialist in the last few, so wouldn't be surprising.

Seen the highlights for a couple of them, and he looks pish.

The few times I’ve seen him its been at CB. My colleague that’s a Pollock fan says he’s shit anywhere on the backline but very good at DMF. 

I’m suspecting he will finish his contract with Pollock this year, whilst playing the odd reserve game for us. Then become understudy to Brice next season *shrugs*

Sad as it is to say I think storer is a waste of a wage ,I don’t deny there’s a player in there somewhere but he sadly spends more time talking sh*te on his social media and having cards waved in his face than he does actually playing football. Here I was thinking we had found a cult hero for the season... I was very wrong.