The Partick Thistle thread

32 minutes ago, Fuctifano said:

What positions do Turay and Taggart play so I can add them to the squad list? I know diack is a CF

Just to reiterate my dislike of this league cup group stage, we (and everyone else) shouldn't have to have a squad ready for competitive games in mid July. If everyone is fit we should have enough to see off Peterhead and Spartans but the United / Falkirk games will likely determine whether we get through the group and a potentially lucrative cup run if we get the right draws. 

Turay is a striker not sure about taggart

1 hour ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

Daft question that i could probably check with the club tbf, but i paid for a season ticket (new) at the start of the month after payday and just wonder if anyone here has already received theirs if buying new - How long roughly will it take to arrive? Im assuming ST sales are healthy so perhaps a bit of a backlog.

Got time til the new season anyway but ill call the club end of next week if ive not got it to see if its in the post.

My electronic tickets (3 in total) are already in my app.

1 hour ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

Daft question that i could probably check with the club tbf, but i paid for a season ticket (new) at the start of the month after payday and just wonder if anyone here has already received theirs if buying new - How long roughly will it take to arrive? Im assuming ST sales are healthy so perhaps a bit of a backlog.

Got time til the new season anyway but ill call the club end of next week if ive not got it to see if its in the post.

I got a new one for a friend and was told by the club he would get his 2 weeks prior to the league kick off, so I would imagine you receive it quite soon 

2 hours ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

My physical ticket arrived yesterday.

4 hours ago, Fuctifano said:

What positions do Turay and Taggart play so I can add them to the squad list? I know diack is a CF

Taggart played on the right of midfield, when he came on at Kelty. Not sure about the St Johnstone bounce game, though.

Robinson is missing out on the Peterhead game with a back spasm. Should not be out for long though.

Two of the modern aporentices won't be involved either, with Sallu breaking a hand and Diack suspended for two games, going back to an u18s game.

3 hours ago, baba douche said:

My electronic tickets (3 in total) are already in my app.

Cheers everyone for the answers.

Oh the app rings a bell! That launched under J. Low and covid? think that's why ive not bothered with it if so, will have a look on my phone for it to see if i can set one up that way and scan through on my phone👍

22 minutes ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

Cheers everyone for the answers.

Oh the app rings a bell! That launched under J. Low and covid? think that's why ive not bothered with it if so, will have a look on my phone for it to see if i can set one up that way and scan through on my phone👍

Mine appeared on the app almost immediately, physical ticket took 2 weeks. 

7 hours ago, Fuctifano said:

Just to reiterate my dislike of this league cup group stage, we (and everyone else) shouldn't have to have a squad ready for competitive games in mid July. If everyone is fit we should have enough to see off Peterhead and Spartans but the United / Falkirk games will likely determine whether we get through the group and a potentially lucrative cup run if we get the right draws. 

Turay is a striker. Jamie Taggart is a right winger.

The only way is up, Peterhead always a tough away day, but need to better.

no doubt the everyone’s great brigade will jump on my back for this, but hopefully a few signings are on there way. If no, no matter how good Doolin is, we are in trouble.

12 minutes ago, El Gringo Jag said:

no doubt the everyone’s great brigade will jump on my back for this, but hopefully a few signings are on there way. If no, no matter how good Doolin is, we are in trouble.

Still 3 weeks away from the league games starting. We’ll be fine.

15 minutes ago, El Gringo Jag said:

Don't understand why, all of a sudden, some people aren't expecting new faces.

1 hour ago, El Gringo Jag said:

*Doolan

Edited by jagfox