The Partick Thistle thread

9 hours ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

Anyone know if season tickets will get you into either stand? I’m bringing my dad along on Saturday, but he’ll not want to be in the Lambie so hoping I’ll be sound. 

Your not allowed to swap between stands but if you ask for Susan at the main door of the Aitken Suite & she maybe sort it out for you if you explain to her. She is very helpful

11 hours ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

Anyone know if season tickets will get you into either stand? I’m bringing my dad along on Saturday, but he’ll not want to be in the Lambie so hoping I’ll be sound. 

Last season I got into the JH using my JL season ticket a couple of times with no issues. So it definitely used to be fine, but that may well have been changed for this season.

I do know that if you buy a single match ticket for either stand they won’t work in the other one, though.

13 hours ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

The official line:

Partick Thistle Season Ticket Holders

This fixture is on the Partick Thistle 2023/24 season ticket. Use your season ticket card, or the PTFC ticketing app at the turnstile to gain entry to Firhill. Season tickets are only valid for the stand they were purchased for with no changing between stands on a game by game basis, currently permitted.

https://ptfc.co.uk/ptfc-fixture/partick-thistle-v-arbroath-23rd-september-2023/

There’s your super agent, Jacqui Low-apologist, “Jags fan” Stewart MacGregor making an arse of himself on social media again.

There’s always something mad going on in the world of Partick Thistle.

Edited by Nightmare

I can see what you guys mean about him not really being a target man though. The ball doesn’t really stick all that much although his movement is good and he wins headers. Took his goal really well too. 

I’m not shocked at the Ark Sports man making an arse of himself though. Comes across like a bit of a w**k on Twitter. 

1 minute ago, GuyIncognito said:

Dowds was excellent last night to be fair. Does the same hard work/pressing that McKenzie and Bryden did for us before, but the fact that he can actually score goals and link up with others has improved our front 4 so much.

Good for Dowds, and good for Ayr. He’s not better than Graham or Adeloye though, which is why he wasn’t featuring for us.

The main point here is really that an agent with active players (besides Dowds) in the team, having a go at the club and current manager like that is incredibly tinpot.

If his interview with James Cairney didn't show you he's thick as f**k then his job being to represent Scottish football jobbers and burning his bridges with one of about 10-15 potential employers for said jobbers if they want to play full time football should.

and unless Milne has changed agent he just negotiated an extension for Milne with the people he doesn't want to ever work with again within the last 2 months. An extension that even most Thistle fans were baffled by as he should be off to the Premiership next summer.

Don’t we have several players at the club represented by Mr Ark Sports? If so, don’t see how he won’t have to ‘deal’ with us again although I imagine most Thistle fans would be happy with him sticking to his word on that. 

On Dowds, getting off to a goal scoring start at Ayr will do him a lot of good, definitely a confidence player and he’s been down on that for some time. 

29 minutes ago, Hammer Jag said:

Hope the Ark Sports chancer never darkens Firhill with his presence again.  He’s a charlatan and his behaviour last year was unforgivable. Thistle fan my arse.

You lads seem to have attracted more charlatans that usual since the COVID days and probably just before.

I don’t understand why Doolan would apparently treat a player so badly as he has supposedly treated Dowds when he himself was treated poorly by Caldwell. Think your Ark Sports man can’t take any of his clients being criticised which is kind of part of the game.