The Partick Thistle thread

21 hours ago, thistledo said:

Probs not a lot. A sell on fee would be a lot higher if he does well, so all the best to him and hopefully the youth setup at Everton proves to be beneficial also we could really do with a decent Scottish striker banging them in, in a top league. 

I saw the Thistle Statement says undisclosed fee plus add-on. Every little helps 🇧🇪🇧🇪🇧🇪

54 minutes ago, third lanark said:

Some brilliant merchandise being made

Is it slightly overkill though? I've bought 2 jerseys so that is £110 and I topped one up with numbering and the other order with a hat and key ring so £150.

I also contacted Greaves as I had no points showing but have bought a fair amount since they re-started selling our stuff.

Yes, I am interested in the new range too. Luckily I'm not mad on the lilac stuff haha

I spend a lot on thistle stuff for me and family. I like the o neills stuff but tbh I feel this seasons has been a bit of a downgrade on past designs and also this new thing with the collar and cuffs is on almost every top which is quite annoying. Understand it maybe being on the actual kits but to extend it to warm up tops and the likes - Those collars are murder in warm weather. 

this seasons stuff has a wee bit more of a mass produced vibe than some of the more bespoke stuff we had the last season or two

Falkirk and Ayrs stuff is well better than ours. 

Edited by BigMadMental