The Partick Thistle thread

1 hour ago, Pie Of The Month said:

This isn't your facebook, no one gives a f**k what your cousin's friend says.

My brother-in -law's sister's mate says her uncle's pal reckons you're a right grumpy auld b*****d. 

17 minutes ago, Rednyella said:

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2017/05/25/report-rangers-want-liam-lindsay-in-defensive-overhaul-750k-aski/page/1/

Rangers in hunt for Liam...$750K is asking price minimum. I am sure there would be add ins (sell on clause %).

Question is wouldn't we want the 750k upfront? Could Rangers do that? Not sure.

Thoughts?

For Liam?  750 embassy coupons IMO.  BTW then did '$' become a unit of currency in Scottish football transfers?

Lindsay is the exact sort of player who would strengthen the rabble that is the current Rangers squad. I'd hope Pedro hasn't noticed this, but maybe he's got a bit more nous than he's been given credit for so far.

Fwiw, I think if they can somehow find £750k up front, we'd take it.

Regarding the apology that someone wrote for Osman. It's not just the players I'm naffed off at, the management team fucked off down the tunnel too. All we got was a few half hearted waves from the centre circle. Only Keown, Doolan and Cerny appreciated we still sung for them despite being embarrassed 6-0. 

It won't happen but we're due an apology after the end of the 1st home game next season by them all. 

Edited by cilitbang

I was quite enthused by the thought of Simon Murray coming to Firhill. After watching him in two poor Yinited performances against Hamilton that feeling is ebbing away rapidly...