The Partick Thistle thread

Cheers SLJ, now we can truly start the silly season.

So far we've been linked with Simon Murray, Blair Spittal, Jordan Rossiter and Josh Meekings. Last two would be interesting but I'm sure we'll see some actual signings in due course...

3 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

So far we've been linked with Simon Murray, Blair Spittal, Jordan Rossiter and Josh Meekings. Last two would be interesting but I'm sure we'll see some actual signings in due course...

When were we linked with Rossiter?

5 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

I hope that's only a loan deal, Jaggy.  If Rossiter can get/stay fit he is going to be a cracking player.  

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

I hope that's only a loan deal, Jaggy.  If Rossiter can get/stay fit he is going to be a cracking player.  

I would think so, unless part of some deal for Lindsay.

3 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

article-1186772-000AB73000000258-615_468x326.jpg

Other names I've seen on twitter (via jagscat questions) were Crawford and Imrie (I know...) from Accies and Andreu

Only seeing us spending if its a case of buy 1-2 players and the rest is promotions from dev squad. 

linked with Liam Brown as well though as are a number of clubs though Motherwell reported to have beaten us to his signature 

with him being only 18 I'm guessing purely that we would have maybe loaned him back to Queens Park for a year or so

Edited by third lanark

13 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

I see that some random English dude has been appointed manager of Swindon.

I guess that puts the Archie rumours to bed.

It's been quite a favourable spin of the managerial roundabout in the last week with two out of work managers taking the Swindon and Pompey jobs.

Archie has never played in England, for either of the old firm or for his country so he'll be likely be off the radar when it comes to any worthwhile vacancies down south. I think when he eventually goes it will be to another Scottish club. When Dundee sack McCann in October they might come round waving the cheque book.

On 6/4/2017 at 20:34, jagfox99 said:

Are you maybe getting mixed up with Harry Forrester? If not, then he can be added to that list, as I've heard his name get mentioned a few times.