The Partick Thistle thread

Fairly certain "effort" relates to £££, there's very few footballers who'll say "yeah, everyone in for me was much of a muchness but this lot offered me 10% more so obviously I came here" 

I'd imagine he's taken a hell of a wage drop to sign for us, he mentioned in the club interview we wanted him in Jan but couldn't get the deal done and LM has been after him since, the deal was done two weeks ago.....

According to Graeme McGarry on twitter we were not after Erwin, think that Miles Storey is a more likely target.

Was he not heading to Perth this afternoon for talks with St Johnstone ?

3 hours ago, Highlandmagyar 2nd String said:

No point in wasting a wage then, if that's the case. Just keep bringing on the weans.

I'd rather try another unproven from down south than persist with bringing on Nisbet, who has done literally zero things of note in his now numerous sub appearances for us.

Was he not heading to Perth this afternoon for talks with St Johnstone ?

We're apparently in talks with four strikers/wingers though, speaking to us is just the done thing.

Pretty gutted about Erwin, says in his interview that LM made more of an effort to get him. Hopefully Archie has a player or two above him on his striker wishlist.

Gutted? Are you Sure? It's only Lee Erwin.

Pull yourself together man!

6 minutes ago, Walter said:

Gutted? Are you Sure? It's only Lee Erwin.

Pull yourself together man!

A young forward that isn't shit? (comparing to Nisbet)

A forward that can do a job out wide rather than a wide player that can do a job as a stiker?

Maybe you should be more realisitic on who we can attract

Despite having mental cases who link us with David Goodwillie and having posters who are so awful we are forced to get the mods to ban them at least we aren't Kilmarnock with the likes of Cammy and previously Quitongo's Left Peg. Their normal fans must  be at the stage where they permanently cringe any time another fan posts on here.

Edited by Pie Of The Month

Despite having mental cases who link us with David Goodwillie and having posters who are so awful we are forced to get the mods to ban them at least we aren't Kilmarnock with the likes of Cammy and previously Quitongo's Left Peg. Their normal fans must  be at the stage where they permanently cringe any time another fan posts on here.

Cammys absolute amazement and delight at everything Kilmarnock have done this Summer is hilarious. Can only assume he's 12 year old and hasn't been worn down by the stagnation of bottom half Premiership life yet.

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

Cammys absolute amazement and delight at everything Kilmarnock have done this Summer is hilarious. Can only assume he's 12 year old and hasn't been worn down by the stagnation of bottom half Premiership life yet.

@C4mmy31 will call us both c***s just to prove we're correct.

You remind me every day@Randomguy that no matter how bad my posts are, they will never hit the heights of fantasy your ITK shite does....

Even a stopped clock is right twice a day [emoji108]

[mention=29075]C4mmy31[/mention] will call us both c***s just to prove we're correct.  

Wrong, I think you'll find your only deserving of the following status......

271df989b38097165bebe8772f3ccca7.gif